Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.4

Hello-

I also use Citrex Hosting and they said PHP 5 is on the server...

This is what they said:

php5 is there in our server. php5 binary path is /usr/local/php5/bin/php5. Use this binary path to execte your cron.

Do you know what they mean by use this binary path?

I know there is a place in our Vshare admin area where this can go.

Thanks,

Ashley

Default Re: vShare 2.4

Since I have updated to the last version, the videoes do not appear anywhere, the message always is the same, video Your is currently being processed and will be available to view in to few minutes. But they do not appear, I have followed(continued) the steps of the forum to correct it, but they do not supply effect, please, there is form of which this returns to work like before the update. Thank you.

Have I to execute cron.php to hand, in order that it works, since I can arrange it?

Quote Originally Posted by xony
    Since I have updated to the last version, the videoes do not appear anywhere, the message always is the same, video Your is currently being processed and will be available to view in to few minutes. But they do not appear, I have followed(continued) the steps of the forum to correct it, but they do not supply effect, please, there is form of which this returns to work like before the update. Thank you.

Have I to execute cron.php to hand, in order that it works, since I can arrange it?
    Check if videos are waiting for approval or activation in admin area.

Also check the status of the video in process queue.

Default Re: vShare 2.4 - recently viewed video issues after upgrade

after update my "recently viewed" video's on the homepage disappeared? Have any idea where they went? Everything else seems to be working fine so far.

Hey there Porkd

regarding /usr/local/php5/bin/php5
    This can be set into cron jobs but its the upload video php file which needs to run in php5 so setting the cron is pointless because you'll still get the call to undefined function.

renaming the file to php5 would work but then the compiled code calls a file without that extension so you only get an error.

This might just be a game of waiting for us cirtex people (r u cirtex for citrex btw)
    Hoss

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by xony
    quote]

Check if videos are waiting for approval or activation in admin area.

Also check the status of the video in process queue.

Go to url

http://yourdomain/cron.php

Then check the status in "Process Queue"

If cronjob is set, it will run cron.php every 5 minutes.

I'm having a cron job related problem on one of my servers at cirtex. The one running fatrat tv.

It won't run the cron job - however I can run it manually via sitename.cron.php

There doesn't seem to be any reason that I can find - nor can cirtex find out what's going on.

Admin - is there an add-on program I can whip up which will activate cron anytime anything is input into the site.
    I remember that phpprobid (auction software) had that as an option so that the cron would run anytime someone hit an input button, rather than having the server run the cron.

Cheers
    Hoss
    Hoss

anyone seeing this msg "Your video is currently being processed and will be available to view in a few minutes." when your done uploading your videos. because the videos doesn't play
    http://www.grindplay.com/view/327/jason ... eboarding/
    I didn't change anything even login in to my webhost. When just someone upload his videos it become like that
    Lying like Stealing

"Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir '/home/grindsx/public_html/templates_c'. Be sure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in /home/grindsx/public_html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095"
    Lying like Stealing

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast