Default Re: can someone check my site pls? flash player KO with IE

no ideas?

I have the same problem after upgrade from 2.4 to 2.5

Did you fix yours please let me know

Ilya

[email protected]

have you upgraded both files and database ?

Try reuploading include/player.inc and all files in "player" folder.

What is web site url ?

greetings admin, I have been asking for a direct download link to download may 22nd release, I cannot find it anywhere in this site, u send me to upgrading info page but there is no link to download that version, it means I cannot upgrade to newer version, I'm still using the 2.0 Released on: 04 May 2007

really there is no way to get from u or somebody else in this forum some way to download it?

let's get back to main thread: I'm wondering why player is not working with IE while works perfectly with Firefox, making some tests with IE, 1st time video page is opened, player frame is completely blank, then I tried to post a comment (something a user could do to tell me WHAT'S THE HELL HAPPENS WITH VID??? if he doesn't see nothing), get to comment page, but I need to login (or sign up for a new user) so decided to give it up, hit IE back buttom without logging and submitting any comment and MIRACLE, player frame appears and works good

I tried with JW player but the result was a very little player frame, it would work perfectly, it loads with IE, but I'm not able to fix it to a bigger frame

maybe if I upgrade I can resolve this bug, If I cannot solve it, I need help to setup JW player to a reasonable frame size

thanks

I'm very disappointed, don't tell me that I can't expect more from a 10$ script, price is not my problem, and don't tell me is a question of time, I opened this post september 20, 40 days ago!!!

maybe I'm getting blind and I cannot see that damn download link to may 22nd release in that forum's page, but u could have give it by mp

if 10$ is not enough to give a good support, don't offer support or sell it to a higher price

now I have a site with some users but I'm not adding new vids because 95% of new visitors can't see them

some webmasters contacted me to have references about vshare script? what should I answer? it's very cheap but if a visitor uses IE it doesn't work?

what should I do now? moving to a better script and waisting all I have gained these months I have been using your script?

pls let me know

It seems your installation have some problem. You may need re upload the include/player.inc, templates/view_video.tpl and the files in player folder.

If you can't get it fixed, mail me at [email protected], we can fix it for $5.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12