Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.1 Release 22 May 2007

Thanks admin i just needed to know the password that is given when you sign up.

Get rid of flash player.. Because these videso can not be veiwed at school without installing flash.

We need to get it how youtube is so you dont have to download anything just go to the site on any computer and go. If these changes are not made then this could make our sites fall back from the rest.

Default HELP!

I am having troubles uploading .wmv and its annoying!

Whenever someone uploads a .wmv movie then it will just convert to .wmv and not .flv as needed so it will not work..

Also, in some instances if .flv's are uploaded <taken from youtube> then it will just create a 0 byte file.

Please assist me with this issue as my host says its the script. They run lots of clipshare sites with no problems..

Thank you.

i think u will find .wmv files will store as .wmv files, as for the other problem get your server host to give you more ram, as a 32mb file will require more than 50 mb for over head. i upped my memory to 512mb and it breezes along does all size files now with no hesitation.

I have acess to the php.ini

I think i can change it there.. I will try that and see..

Also contact my host about it as a trial.

Thanks.

Also, This http://www.ufvlive.com/view/94/funny-animal/

this was uploaded as .flv the file is in ufvlive.com/video/94.flv

but it is not in the /flvideo/ directory.. Will upping the ram fix this?

Not too sure mate, i was gettn 0 runtime files, where the file was timing out, i upped the ram and now i dcan upload big files and not have a worry in the world, your problem maybe ffmpeg issues in converting. Not to sure tho.

Is anyone else having problems with the new Watermark system? I upload it and it show in admin But isnt displaying on the actual videos, any ideas Admin?

Quote Originally Posted by zeffer
    Is anyone else having problems with the new Watermark system? I upload it and it show in admin But isnt displaying on the actual videos, any ideas Admin?

What is site url ? Watermark image is shown in admin area ?

Quote Originally Posted by zeffer
    It works fine for me.

Just make sure to refresh you cache.... (Shift - refresh in firefox)

Yeah i know the routine but i have 3 computers here none are showing the watermark i see them in admin panel just not on the videos. When it was first installed (the Update) it still had the old watermark up but as soon as i changed it to gif images they just dont work at all.

Ya i was having a problem with this.. i just opened up smartFTP and manually uploaded it.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast