Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vShare 2.6

Default Re: vShare 2.6

multi server support (allow you to add web servers with FTP, so converted FLV files will stored in these servers, which don't need ffmpeg or any other software installed.)
    This is an incredible feature. And thank you very much for putting together the change log as well. That is a very big help.

I'm still on version 2.4 because I didn't want to have to re-edit every page of the site again, but with these new changes, I think it's worth the hassle. It looks like it will really only be a big job this one time as long as all the future updates are handled in this manner.

Default Re: vShare 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxy
    I'm still on version 2.4 because I didn't want to have to re-edit every page of the site again, but with these new changes, I think it's worth the hassle. It looks like it will really only be a big job this one time as long as all the future updates are handled in this manner.
    If you have lot of modification, just wait some time, so we will be able to add more features and bug fixes. With next 1 or 2 release, vshare will be more stable and there won't be much changes in templates. This version have lot of template modifications (we try to minimize the changes) as we have rewritten many of the codes.

So if you have made lot of changes and wait to do it again, just wait some time, so you will have a vshare with more features and bug fixes when you are ready to upgrade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123