:)

Default Re: Tube Your Pet!

No comments?? So my site is perfect!!! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by ramius
    No comments?? So my site is perfect!!! :mrgreen:

I love the design of your site!

your site is cool and also how did you get the top part to spin. i want the code for that if you dont mind giving it thanks.

Nice. I love the layout.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by cvidsliveviews
    your site is cool and also how did you get the top part to spin. i want the code for that if you dont mind giving it thanks.
    Search in the forum "Carousel" you will find something..
    If I remind well I've downloaded here: http://www.youtwatonline.com/car-white.zip

Thank you for your comments! ;)

Well put together. I really like the design.

you should make that graphic over the videos a transparent png (to keep the quality) or transparent gif because the blue background is grating on the design. It overlaps your top google advertising and is a different shade entirely so distracting. Like using too many fonts it is a mark on an otherwise incredibly impressive effort.

I truly wish more people would design their sites more than using it right out of the box. You also handle your niche content very well.

You will make a fine addition to the video guide If you dont get it on I will do it tomorrow. Maybe you can fix that graphic?

Best to you
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

you should make that graphic over the videos a transparent png (to keep the quality) or transparent gif because the blue background is grating on the design. It overlaps your top google advertising and is a different shade entirely so distracting. Like using too many fonts it is a mark on an otherwise incredibly impressive effort...
    Thank you for your comments and suggestions..
    Could you explain in details the modifications you suggest cause it's not really clear for me, thank you in advance.

May be I understand now what you mean. May be you are using IE6 that doesn't support transparent .png?
    Tubeyourpet.com is optimized for Safari, MSIE7 and up and Firefox 2 and up..
    Bye! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ramius
    May be I understand now what you mean. May be you are using IE6 that doesn't support transparent .png?
    Tubeyourpet.com is optimized for Safari, MSIE7 and up and Firefox 2 and up..
    Bye! :)
    Perhaps you can just load the pngfix.js that is readily available on most programming sites? I could ask our programmers for the fix if you can't find it online. But you may just want to look great with one giant flaw in the middle to most laptops? We count 27 percent access with IE6. Whats your stats?

cheers
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast