Thread: Help! Will pay

Default Help! Will pay

Can I add a searchable image gallery to vshare or vshare to a searchable image gallery

Default Re: Help! Will pay

When you say "add," how exactly are you wanting to add it? Are you looking to integrate it into vShare? Or are you looking to have one installed and to put a link on vShare so that users can also upload pictures? Please explain further.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Integrate into the same page?? Is this possible??

If you are looking to integrate the two applications, no it is not currently possible with vShare 2.6 as the code for vShare 2.6 is encrypted and cannot be modified. In the next version of vShare (2.7), this will likely be possible to do.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Which is the same reason why there is no forum bridge!
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Hello Everyone,

I have spent sometime working on the forum issue for vshare.
    I have integrated mybb with vshare and am finishing up with the bridge for vshare/mybb.

I currently have the registration and login bridges completed.
    This allows one username and password and an automatic login to the forum when logging into vshare.

I will be (over the next couple of days) creating the default template for the vshare/mybb integration to match the default template of vshare.

Anyone, who may be interested in seeing the registration and login functions of the bridge in action, can do so on the current project site I am working on this project on here: http://www.sohogig.com

Register a test account of your own and follow the below.

The row of links on the top right of the main vshare page has a forum link. Once you have registered and logged into vshare, click on the forum link to go to the forum.

I hope to have this completed in a few days at the most.
    If interested in purchasing, the price will be $19.95 and I can be contacted at bsa_1 at yahoo.com

Thanks and lets make this project a huge success.

Default This is a great article

This is a great article. I’m new to blogging but still learning. Thanks for the great resource.