I'm not sure if this has been covered or not. I couldn't find it using the search feature, and only noticed the problem by coincidence today.

If a user uploads a video, then later decides to delete that video, it is not really gone from the site. It disappears from all of the video lists on the front end, but if you know the url (or if the search engines have indexed the page), you can still go to the video and watch it just fine. It also still appears in the admin control panel, only the user who uploaded it is listed as "Deleted Video". It seems that the only way to really delete it is to do so from the admin control panel.

Is there something that can be done to fix this problem? If a user wants their video gone, then it should really be gone.

Update: Now I see that the admin panel has a "User Deleted Videos" section, where I am suppose to either activate or delete the videos. That is terribly inefficient. If they want to delete them, they should have the ability to do so. Is there a setting I can modify to change how this is being done?

Also, I had 75 videos in that page and it took forever to delete them one at a time. Check boxes with a delete all link would have been great. Also, once I deleted one, if I clicked the "back" link, it didn't take me to the deleted videos page, it took me to the flagged videos page.