Thread: WORLDSEXMOVIE TUBE

Default WORLDSEXMOVIE TUBE

Hey check out http://www.worldsexmovietube.net :wink:

Default Re: WORLDSEXMOVIE TUBE

ATTENTION: your site is reported for this: "HEUR/HTML.Malware" ???

malware of what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT GOOGLE HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU MALWARE COMPLANT IT CAR'NT FIND ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SUGGEST YOU TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BECAUSE GOOLE IS MORE THAN HAPPY WITH MY SITE

Advisory provided by google
    Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.worldsexmovietube.net
    What is the current listing status for www.worldsexmovietube.net?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-02-10, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.
    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30496 (COLO4).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.worldsexmovietube.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Sorry but I'ts a report of Avira Security Suite:

"www.worldsexmovietube.net contains suspect code HEUR/HTML.Malware"

I cant' even access your site and like me I think many visitors. I suggest you to find what's goin on so you can achieve more visitors ;)

i have been looking this up on the internet all morning and it seems to be a common thing with Avira Security i have the latest panda secuirty and have run it through my site and there is no malware what so ever i have also contacted google and they are saying that there is no malware i don't no why your having problems accessing my site but no one else seems to be having problems

As a note, I decided to look up what that was to see what it was saying. According to Avira, that is a heuristic detection. A hit via heuristics doesn't necessarily mean that it contains a virus. Rather, what it means is that some code on your website (most likely an advertisement), contains code that is similar to some virus/spyware. Because Avira can't determine whether or not the code is or isn't bad, it errors on the side of caution and flags it as bad. I don't get any hits on the site when I browse it so it's likely going to be a bad heuristic engine in Avira.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!