Quote Originally Posted by trunk View Post
    File to edit ; inc/class.css.php

Find ;

$valid_css = array(
    'default' , 'black'

Change to ;

$valid_css = array(
    'black'
    I actually took out the 'default' altogether. Didn't matter how many times I changed the:

$valid_css = array(
    'default''

It still didn't change the template styling. So I just took out the default in

$valid_css = array(
    'default' , 'black'

completely and it stayed.

NWN

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    you can edit the templates/css/ style.css
    Thanks Ramesh. Truly.

NWN

Don't forget to clear your cookies after you take out the default css styling code from that file, because if you look further down the file, it says the cookie is set for 30 days, so unless you clear your cookies for that domain/site, you will still see the default style AFTER you remove the part about default styling from the class.css.php file. It just happened to me, that's how I know what I'm talking about. lol :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonetta View Post
    Don't forget to clear your cookies after you take out the default css styling code from that file, because if you look further down the file, it says the cookie is set for 30 days, so unless you clear your cookies for that domain/site, you will still see the default style AFTER you remove the part about default styling from the class.css.php file. It just happened to me, that's how I know what I'm talking about. lol :)
    I didn't have to do that. Once I took out the default and replaced it with the black in the CSS, it all worked.

NWN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12