Thread: [ADDON] HQ Video Mod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb [ADDON] HQ Video Mod

This message is to announce the availability of my new vShare mod, the HQ Video Mod. This module will create both flash video and high quality H.264 videos from your uploaded files. This mod also includes the JW 4.4 player which gives you the ability to toggle between the standard flash and H.264 videos (similar to YouTube). Please email or PM for a demo.

Introductory Price: $29 USD

Fine Print:

Price includes mandatory installation. Requires vShare 2.7 and ffmpeg w/ H.264 support. Ioncube and/or SourceGuardian required for module (provided as standalone runtime dll. Usually does not require installation on the host). Installation requires modification to several vShare files. Price does not include converting existing videos to H.264. If you choose to not convert existing videos, H.264 support will begin with conversion of new videos after installation. Mod is compatible with Lighttpd and Apache. Streaming of H.264 videos requires mod_h264 for Lighttpd or Apache. Price does [b]not[/]b include the installation of such mods.

HQ Video Mod is a licensed product from vShare Solutions. Purchase entitles one installation on one site. Additional sites require multiple licenses. JW Player is copyright Long Tail Ad Solutions. Free version is included with mod. Copyright 2008-2009 vShare Solutions. All rights reserved.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default How about a visual sample of the mod?

PM didn't work for some weird reason. Preview and send worked, but then nothing was stored in the messages bin. Can you show me a link to a page with that mod working? I'd like to see what it is that I'd be getting. Just had vShare 2.7 installed today, but I'll need to move it to another domain (same server) in a couple of months in order to replace our current vshare 2.6 version that we've been running. Would that be a problem once the mod is installed? Thanks.

Greetings from Germany
    EinfachClicken - Family friendly, Fast, Fun, Informative
    Videoportal: http://www.meineclipshow.einfachclicken.de/
    Freebie Flashgames: http://www.megaspass.einfachclicken.de/
    GERMAN HOMEPAGE - http://www.einfachclicken.de/ TONS of FREE STUFF in over 40.000 files.

PM did send. By default, the forum doesn't save your sent PM's as it counts against your total available PM's. You can change that setting. I'll respond to your PM.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

mm is can be converted alleredy in H.264 alle my movies are 1080P way ? if is work

Quote Originally Posted by BOW View Post
    mm is can be converted alleredy in H.264 alle my movies are 1080P way ? if is work
    What? I do not understand one word you said.
    vShare Solutions

Creating two videos when only the HQ video is desired will result in double the space to host both, will it not? For instance, if you Upload a 50mb file, it will create 2 files, a HQ and a Regular file. These videos combined would equate to 100mb.

If this can be averted, I would consider purchasing this MOD.

Hi Bplex,
    I was interested in a couple of your mods but when I go to your website I get a site not up message from hostgater.

Thanks for letting me know. I sent them a message to see why it is offline. It appears as though only my main site is down. My other servers are online.
    vShare Solutions

Should be resolved now.
    vShare Solutions