Thread: Autoplay of inserted video in wordpress!

Default Autoplay of inserted video in wordpress!

Autoplay of inserted video in wordpress is the issue we face with the script. We have autoplay disabled in admin panel and none of the video gets autoplayed if viewed through site. but if we embedd the video in wordpress blog it gets autoplayed continuously. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Any help from support most appreciated. Error happens only with embedded video. Waiting for a helping hand here :confused:

If you can see "autostart=1" in your embeded code, just remove it and check autoplay working or not

Thank you buyscripts.. but I dont see the value mentioned n the embedded code. Infact it is now the latest version of YTclone script I am using now.

Here is the sample of code I use to embed video.

<iframe vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="border:0px;" width="435" height="470" SRC="http://domain.com/show.php?id=4954"></iframe>

Nick

Login to admin area = > Site Settings = > System Settings = > Embed Type = > select object

Check in embeded code for "autostart=1" . if you can see just remove or replace with "autostart=0".

If its not there just added "autostart=0" into embeded code and check its working.

Are you using jw Player ?

If yes ,upload vShare default player and check the autoplay
    Last edited by buyscripts; 07-23-2009 at 03:53 AM.

Thank you once again for the time you spare to fix me out of this issue.

The admin setting is fine in admin panel and in the site the autoplay dsnt work. Only when the user click the play button it starts the Play of video.

I will try the second fix of adding the autostart=0 in embed code in some time and let u know. :)

Quote Originally Posted by buyscripts View Post
    Login to admin area = > Site Settings = > System Settings = > Embed Type = > select object

Check in embeded code for "autostart=1" . if you can see just remove or replace with "autostart=0".

If its not there just added "autostart=0" into embeded code and check its working.

Are you using jw Player ?

If yes ,upload vShare default player and check the autoplay

Yups dear,

it worked! Thanks a zillion :)

For who have this issue.. How I fixed it with help of buyscripts described

1) Changed the setting as mentioned Login to admin area = > Site Settings = > System Settings = > Embed Type = > select object
    (Doing only this wont solve it; follow the second step mentioned and as provided by buyscripts)

2) Added autostart="0" to the code

Please note that you need to upload a new file or update your wordpress blog with new embedding code after update to show video as objects. Adding autostart='"0" to old iframe code will do no change.

.. one final query to buyscripts regarding this..

How to make the script add autostart="0" to the embedded code automatically than manual. ie; the script check if autoplay is enabled and do a relative addition to the embedded code while producing it.

Nick