Thread: Adbrite/Etology full-page ad integration - please help

Default Adbrite/Etology full-page ad integration - please help

OK, I've got the banner ads working and side ads, but I can't integrate the full-page ads... No matter what page I throw in the javascript for the full-page ads, I get the smarty.class errors. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Tim

Upon initial creation of the Ad (In the Adbrite website), you should have the option to select which type of ads you wish to display, "Banner ads/text ads, Full-Page ads, or In-line Ads". Simply make sure that you have full-page ads selected and they should be displayed. If you do not wish to create a new ad, simply select, "Ad specs" within the pre-existing Ad zone you wish to view and reselect full-page ads.

Also, by default the full-page ads are shown 3 times ever 24 hours. You may wish to change this to either 6 or 12 for higher return.

--
    Cheers,

I understand that... I created an adzone for the full-page ads, then I took and put the code into the Banner_top code box in the advertising section of vshare, but still nothing showing up for the full-page ads. All the other banner ads show up, but not the full-page one.
    Thanks
    Tim