Thread: I deleted my account on my website and added a new account now it won't upload videos

Default I deleted my account on my website and added a new account now it won't upload videos

HI what's wrong with my website craigsfun.com I deleted one of the accounts I used to upload videos and added a new one but when I try to upload videos it just does nothing I mean the video file just disappears after it loads it just refreshers the load browser there's no video or nothing. Did they block my IP address when I deleted one of my accounts.

It won't block IP address when you delete an account. Delete templates_c/debug.txt file, then upload a video, check what is in that debug file after u uploading video.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Default It didn't work

Deleting the debug file in templates_c didn't work and by the way it doesn't even show the flength bar to let you know it's uploading

The User Account on your Vshare install has no relevance to your Uploading capability. (i.e - There is no 'admin' within the Vshare program, there is only the /admin control panel). All accounts with regards to Uploading, unless altered through a subscription setup, are equal, in other words.

As such you should check in to all instances that require the code to deliver and receive the Uploaded video properly at its core. You may need to do some re-uploading of files, if you edited them improperly, for instance.

--
    Good luck,