Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Realtime processing not working

Default Realtime processing not working

Running 2,7. Anytime I import a video from Youtube, the videos are added to the queue but are not processed unless I manually go to cron.php (twice).

Realtime processing is set to YES. And this happens whether there is 1 or 10 videos in the queue.

What am I doing wrong?

Attachment 13

Attachment 14

Realtime convertion is only for video uploaded by user. For youtube video imports, you need cronjob set.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Thanks for the reply.

I just setup a cron job in cPanel using the instructions in the forum. Hopefully it will work.

I just to ensure I have set this up correctly, because it doesn't seem to be working.

My vshare subdirectory is "videos"... is this correct or does the subdirectory have to be included?

/usr/bin/php -q /home/MYACCOUNT/public_html/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

You need to use full path to cron.php, if it is inside a subfolder, add folder name after public_html.

Code:
    /usr/bin/php -q /home/MYACCOUNT/public_html/videos/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Thanks... testing it now.

So far the first video converted showed an error. I've always run the cron.php manually, and now this is the first time I've seen this error.

Attachment 15

The second video also showed an error.

I've realized that if I allow the cron to run the job automatically it will properly download the video from youtube but it will error when converting. If I allow the cron to automatically download and then manually convert it works fine.

Any ideas for a solution?

Can I get a response to my problem, please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast