Thread: Look my Site if You Like It !

Default Look my Site if You Like It !

Dear All,

I have utilized "vshare" youtube clone software to build my website where you can watch and tag video clips. I have integrated a phpbb3 forum as well with a link on the index page from where you can join a bulleten board where you can discuss and post topics related to movies and videos.

The site is for everyone and it is free. Indecent images or illegal images will be deleted and the person banned. The site purely for fun and enjoyment. It is free and will remain free.

All welcome. I need your support and help. I need you to visit and join this exciting new website for fun and entertainment.

FaceKnock - Video Sharing for Everyone - join Fourm, make your own Blog Page and Live Chat as well.

:)

Default Re: Look my Site if You Like It !

Youdid a great job keep pu the good luck and best to you and your site

You did a great job keep put the good luck and best to you and your sit.I like the concern process data in your useful link which creates a good awareness among others.I want to know some more suggestion regarding others.

Well I really appreciate your work and efforts. I would like to suggest you only one thing and that is please upload a good quality video and pics. There are many site which provide such facility. But I think this will make a vast difference between your site and their site.