Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unable to execute query ....MySQL server has gone away

That's good to here. Tell your host that the next time you ask for them to do something, you now know how to go in and check to make sure that they did :)
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Exactly.
    Hey bplex I appreciate all your help with this so far and I don't expect but so much help. But now the videos I convert are not streaming and the player has no time at 00:00. The videos are converting and the time is in the descr, but when I click through to like skip forward nothing happens and the video just keeps playing. I am importing wmv files so they can be watermarked. I have tried ffmpeg and mplayer but same thing. Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

PM me your site's URL. It sounds as though your PHP execution settings may be set to low (PHP is timing out prior to it updating mySQL with the video information).
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Done. Thanks

From what I can see, you're loading your own php.ini and that's fine. Also fine is the info in your DB. Does your server run mod_deflate or or mod_gzip?
    vShare Solutions

Im not sure. I would have to ask them. But there are supposed to be no restrictions on my server.

My host just respoded and said no my server doens not run mod_deflate or mod_gzip. Is this good or bad? Is this the cause why those videos are not streaming possibly?

I am still having problems with this. I am seeing what looks loke a error in the conversion log. It look like it has something to do with the streaming.

Seems stream 1 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 1000.00 (1000/1) -> 30.00 (30/1)
    Input #0, asf, from '/home/mysite/public_html/video/es1035-2.wmv':
    Duration: 00:08:18.24, start: 3.064000, bitrate: 1060 kb/s
    Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 31 kb/s
    Stream #0.1: Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 640x480, 1016 kb/s, 30 tbr, 1k tbn, 1k tbc
    At least one output file must be specified

Hey, I think I got it. For one thing my path to php was wrong. So when I got that right the crons are running and the videos are converting for the first time by themselves :) Before The entire site would have to wait until a video was converted. After I deleted the debug.txt I was able to get a video converted and it is streaming in the player. So far so good. This has been months of headache solved tonight :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123