Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Remove Youtube Link

Default [MOD] Remove Youtube Link

Remove link back to youtube on imported embedded youtube videos.

Open

include/class.video_player.php

Find (Line 112)

Code:
            width="' . $config['player_width'] . '" height="' . $config['player_height'] . '"></embed>
    Replace with

Code:
            width="' . $config['player_width'] . '" height="' . $config['player_height'] . '" allownetworking="internal" saveembedtags="true" enablehref="false" enablejsurl="false"></embed>
    Patch/Diff file

vShare - 184.patch - vShare
    Last edited by vshare2; 03-07-2012 at 04:13 AM.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

thanks for the mod , but it does not hide the logo youtube

Default how do i implement this patch file?

Quote Originally Posted by hostonnet View Post
    This MOD is for vShare 2.7, remove link back to youtube on imported embedded youtube videos.

Open

include/class.video_player.php

Find (Line 112)

Code:
            width="' . $config['player_width'] . '" height="' . $config['player_height'] . '"></embed>
    Replace with

Code:
            width="' . $config['player_width'] . '" height="' . $config['player_height'] . '" allownetworking="internal" saveembedtags="true" enablehref="false" enablejsurl="false"></embed>
    Patch/Diff file

vShare - 184.patch - vShare
    i have downloaded this patch file but i don't know how to implement it? i tried to replace the above codes but it is showing the same youtube url and embed code links. i am not using vshare player i am using jw player. can you please help?
    Nepal's Largest video community portal. share wisely at WWW.CLONEVIDEOS.COM

Also you can use JW player to play you tube videos. and with a logo at the bottom no one will know that those videos will be from youtube :)

If you don't know how to use patch file, just make the changes above. For information on patch file, see patch (Unix) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Default Thanks for your suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by hostonnet View Post
    If you don't know how to use patch file, just make the changes above. For information on patch file, see patch (Unix) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    can you please advice me how i can implement the patch file? can you just explain the steps to do so? or if you can help me? i will be more than happy to hear from you.

Default i am using jwplayer

Quote Originally Posted by alotp View Post
    Also you can use JW player to play you tube videos. and with a logo at the bottom no one will know that those videos will be from youtube :)
    i am using jwplayer but still it is not playing embeded video with it. still taking the youtube player and showing link back to youtube. do you have any solution?

Default how to make videos playing from youtube in vshare?

Quote Originally Posted by alotp View Post
    can you please help me to play embeded videos play with my own player? i am using jwplayer and while embeding it is using youtube and other video players not my jw player in my site. how to change them? please help me. if you can?

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by clonevideos View Post
    can you please help me to play embeded videos play with my own player? i am using jwplayer and while embeding it is using youtube and other video players not my jw player in my site. how to change them? please help me. if you can?
    Check the following link,

http://forums.buyscripts.in/vshare-m...jw-player.html

Your Friendly,

Buyscripts Team

Quote Originally Posted by vshare2 View Post
    Hi,

Check the following link,

http://forums.buyscripts.in/vshare-m...jw-player.html

Your Friendly,

Buyscripts Team
    what about in the new version of vshare (2.8.1) logo of youtube is still pointing back to youtube link. can we disable the link only?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast