Thread: Fatal error: Out of memory

Default Fatal error: Out of memory

Keep getting these errors for a few weeks now and getting worst.
    From bulk upload..

Here are just some of the errors

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3407872) (tried to allocate 9956 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/include/Zend/Gdata/YouTube/MediaEntry.php on line 37

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 289 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 273

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 6815744) (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/include/Zend/Gdata/App/Base.php on line 380

It is really bugging the crap outta me :( I only update 3 times a daybut everytime this keeps happening. I reupload a fresh include folder and one from a back up but still getting these errors. Can anyone please help I am desperately clueless :(

This error means that your server is running out, or has run out, of available memory for PHP. You will need to talk to your host regarding getting more memory added to either PHP or the server.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Well I moved on from that server completely now. Now I'm on a dedicated server. Now a days my problem is server load. Everytime I upload 3 or 4 videos my CPU and memory usage go really high and I have 8GB RAM. The vshare script can get hectic when you have a lot of videos and members.

How many videos the user have ? The video that is now showing is new video ?
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

16819 videos 1114 users and really only 9 uploaders. But I found out that the real problem is I may need at least another server to run mysql, and 8GB RAM isn't really a whole lot. I need to be around 24-32.

Quote Originally Posted by cybra View Post
    Everytime I upload 3 or 4 videos my CPU and memory usage go really high and I have 8GB RAM.
    You mean convert 3 or 4 videos same time ? It can take lot of cpu, set convertion to batch mode, so only one video get converted at a time.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Yeah It is only converting one at a time in batch. That's the way I've always been doing it. I upload them one after the other, but they are qued then downloaded then converted one at a time.

It seems like it doesn't do as bad when I upload from the site now.