Thread: I need a custom MOD

Default I need a custom MOD

Can someone or vshare team create a better upload page something similar like this: Demos - Uploadify

Or maybe you can implant this script: Demos - Uploadify

This can be done fairly straight forward. However, the question I would have for you is what does this uploader gain for you that the current uploader cannot do? From what I can see, it doesn't offer a real advantage over what is currently being used, other than the fact that the uploader is SFWObject based (and, thus, requires in addition to JavaScript, Flash).
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

I don't like that vshare has a static upload.. what I mean is there is no % or time estimate for the upload nothing.. so sometimes user gets confused and thinks that the upload has not begun or something..

Are you not using the upload progress bar that comes with vShare? It does exactly that. You can turn it on by editing the upload.php file inside of your include/settings folder and edit the option for the upload progress bar (change the "0" to a "1"). Or, is that still not sufficient?
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

hmm didn't even know about that option... I'll check it out.

Hmm.. I get this error when uploading with progress bar enabled:
    Code:
    ERROR: Failed to find flength file
    I have vshare installed in subdirectory. What needs to be changed?

You need to go to the CGI-BIN and find the ubr_upload.pl file. Make sure that it is pointing to your correct location of your templates_c directory. Also, make sure that it is CHMOD 755.
    vShare Solutions

Hmm.. I did both those things but still it shows the same error. :/

What is your site's URL?
    vShare Solutions