Thread: Some bugs i have Found So Far.

Default Some bugs i have Found So Far.

I love the script and its virsatility, but i have found a few bugs. Sometimes when you go to watch a video the player sometimes wont appear, if you refresh the browser it shows up.

If i click to rate a video sometimes i get an error 404 page, this can also happen when a member tries to login gives a 404 error, ONLY sometimes.

The biggest bug i think and need fixed is when u make a video private, it shows up in recently added and is available for anyone to watch even public.

Some times when u try to swap advertisements or upload a watermark it wont except the .jpg image. (altho i found if u hit enter instead of clicking the button it will except it).

Another watermark issue when i upload an image with a transparent background the script doesnt see the transparency and leaves it white. This happens with images i do in windows paint and also macromedia fireworks 8. If you just fix the issue to see transparent background done by paint id be a happy chappy.

Not very big bugs but would improve the script alot, and good work guys i love it. Thanks from a happy customer cant wait for the next update.

It is a bug in the scripting, the private videos showing to public i mean. As soon as you push the video that u made 'private' off the front page AKA New Video's they go to private and are not viewable.

Found Another Little Bug when u do a search for videos using 'search', the list it comes back with when you try to sort them by Sort by: Relevance - Date Added - Title - View Count - Rating It returns A 404 page.

Another bug i just found if you check out the most recent videos and click a thumb it gives you a 404 not found error instead of linking to the video. Any ideas?