Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.2 Release: 20070712

Upload worked nicely:)

In the admin section:

My delete inappropriate video request button now works, it did not before I upgraded.

However.

My delete feature requests still doesn not work and the requests are really adding up...

Thanks admin...
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGambler
    My delete feature requests still doesn not work and the requests are really adding up...
    This is fixed, will be available on next release.

The requests are being hit by google bot, if your site has adult content googlebot will flag it, you can turn it off. Do it in your google set up put adult site.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Quote Originally Posted by spun2u
    Please implement some sort of multi-server support in with the bug fixes.
    I understand multi server support is important and we plan to have multi server support, with out that a video sharing site is very limited, we will be adding this shortly.
    Dear admin and other members,
    when you say multi servers is that mean we will be able to do the storage in any other server and keep vshare installed in server using all plugins like(flv tool / mpgconvet /..) ??

if that could be done in that way vshare will be most popular online video portal. because actually all webmaster are facing to this storage prblem as the servers with all specify plugins for vshare cost very expensive.

If you can do how i said it would be great for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix_france
    Dear admin and other members,
    when you say multi servers is that mean we will be able to do the storage in any other server and keep vshare installed in server using all plugins like(flv tool / mpgconvet /..) ??

if that could be done in that way vshare will be most popular online video portal. because actually all webmaster are facing to this storage prblem as the servers with all specify plugins for vshare cost very expensive.

If you can do how i said it would be great for all of us.
    That is what we are planing to do. There is no ETA yet, i think it will be available in next 2 months.

Default upgrade problem

I had a lot of problems with an upgrade at http://www.911bloggertv.com/share/ and it starts with inability to login anymore.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function quote_smart() in ...../share/login.php on line 19

I started from scratch and uploaded the june packege, the 6/25 update where it was originally and then added the july 12 update. Ran the update php and it runs but no login. Also admin says I am running the 6/25 when I know I installed the other.

What do I do now? Do you have a single package that can just be opened to the empty dir to start fresh with all the updates? I have six full licenses and only using 3 right now. As I build out doing three installs is a pain now to just start a new site.

But help to keep my database from dying and get logins working would be nice right now.
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

If I'm hearing you right, you're asking where the "full" download of the latest version is, as opposed to just the upgrade.

You should be able to download the "full" version from the same download link you received when you purchased. He keeps that up to date.

Default Hey Green Gambler

Hey Green Gambler If you need to delete lots of feature requests or inappropriate requests just go into phpmyadmin and delete the entries en masse from the table.
    100 at a time if you need to.

path is yoursite.com/cpanel
    login then go to php myadmin (bottom right I think)
    click on your database
    find the table eg feature_req - click on that
    then click browse
    then - click checkall and the big X
    and all your worries will be over

cheers
    Hoss
    ps make sure you've got the right table first and always backup b4 hand
    Hoss

Default Having so many fatal error in my admin area after upgrade!

Hi,

I start download the upgrade files on 24 July. After I had upgraded to vShare version: 2.2 Release: 20070712, I recieved so many fatal errors in my admin area, They are :

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/users.php on line 70

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/videos.php on line 47

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/approve.php on line 41

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/videos.php on line 124

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/videos.php on line 182

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/comment.php on line 33

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/channels.php on line 49

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/groups.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function movenext() on a non-object in /home/diningt/public_html/include/function.php on line 616

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/emailsettings.php on line 42

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/adv.php on line 64

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Pager/Pager.php' (include_path='/home/diningt/public_html/include/PEAR/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diningt/public_html/admin/packages.php on line 40

Other than that, some of the webpages in admin folder are not found (404 error).

Anyone please help!!! :cry:

Did you upload the files in binary ? If not then re-upload them in binary mode.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast