Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: vShare 2.3 Release: 20070730

I just bought/downloaded this script.. I can't see where a user can add an embedded youtube vid as opposed to simply uploading a vid.

Quote Originally Posted by chronoshift
    I just bought/downloaded this script.. I can't see where a user can add an embedded youtube vid as opposed to simply uploading a vid.
    I haven't found a way to do it other than using this website called videoDL.org it basically allows you to convert the youtube file so you can upload on your site. you still have to upload its worked for me several times just to test it out. there is also a feature in the admin for importing video's I haven't tested that yet.

Default "view channels" bug in the admin side

I applied the new update and its patch, but "View Channels" in the admin side does not show all the channels. It only shows the first page (21 Channels). And there is no way to navigate through the second page.

Default Re: phpinfo file

Quote Originally Posted by hilariouslaugh.com
    Could someone tell me where on the phpinfo file i would find FFMPEG if its installed? http://hilariouslaugh.com/vshare/phpinfo.php
    In youre case, it's not. It would be in alphabetical order between

Code:
    curl
    CURL support  enabled  
    CURL Information  libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6
    and

Code:
    ftp

im having a problem with the progress bar i uploaded the new zip file like admin requested and installed it properly, now when i go to uplad video i get this message

sorry, uploading files in this format is not allowed, please ensure your file names follow this format

1. entire file cannot exceed 32 characters
    2. format should be filename.extention or filename
    3. legal characters are 1-9, a-z, A-Z, '_', '-'

everything was working fine untill i decided to try and make the progress bar work, can someone tell me where to start to find my problem

thanks in advance
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

I followed the instructions here http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=981
    then did this also
    http://forums.buyscripts.in/viewtopic.php?t=1184

and it works great for me.

Still have a lot to work on for my site but this script is just what I have been looking for.

Default progress bar

ok i have checked all that , it was all good, so what else can i do, the message i get is from internet explorer, pop up not on my web page.
    host your site with www.imageleet.com, fast and friendly hosting at an affordable price.

I get this error when trying to upgrade. ANy ideas? All the others upgrades has gone fine.

Its when i run the upgrade script.

vShare Upgrade

Fatal error: Unable to read 33446 bytes in /home/bilforum/www/video/include/function.php on line 1

This new update has it got a bug where you dont need to select a channel before uploading? Cos i just spent 20 minutes trying to work out why i was getting a error, only to find after i try edit the video and choose a channel i am able to delete it.

Does it? Maybe it's because this was my first install and not an upgrade, but I dont have this problem. If I select no channels, or if I select 4+ channels, I get a message telling me to select 1-3 channels.
    This member is now known as Sitting Out

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast