Thread: Index_featured_videos.tpl Disappears from Home page when Video becomes "Featured"

Thumbs down Index_featured_videos.tpl Disappears from Home page when Video becomes "Featured"

In my Admin, I am unable to enable have featured videos function correctly. When I go to a video and enable it to be featured it uploads find. I look in the Featured Videos area and it is displayed. Then I go to my home page to view the Featured video and the entire Featured Video section is removed.

As a user, I can enable my video to be featured and nothing happens. Then it appears in the "Freature Requests" in Admin. Once approved it appears on the "Featured Vidoes" and then the "index-featured-video" is removed from the index "home" page.

Any help is greatly appreciated----Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywoodstarrs View Post
    In my Admin, I am unable to enable have featured videos function correctly. When I go to a video and enable it to be featured it uploads find. I look in the Featured Videos area and it is displayed. Then I go to my home page to view the Featured video and the entire Featured Video section is removed.

As a user, I can enable my video to be featured and nothing happens. Then it appears in the "Freature Requests" in Admin. Once approved it appears on the "Featured Vidoes" and then the "index-featured-video" is removed from the index "home" page.

Any help is greatly appreciated----Allen
    It's not a bug, the answer is in this post: http://forums.buyscripts.in/installa...html#post26337 please do not spam same message in the forum. 8 out 10 you will get a reply.