Bandwidth and space calculations are wrong, if a user uploads a 50MB WMV file which is then converted to a 25MB FLV file it says the user has used up 50MB of space and everytime he watches the clip it says he used 50MB of bandwidth in the admin user info. The problem is its taking the size of the orginal file for the space and bandwidth calculations instead of the converted FLV.

Also everytime the user opens the page with the 50MB clip on it would use up his bandwidth, if the page didn't display correctly the first time and he refreshed he would be charged with another 50MB bandwidth. if he then decided not to click play and view the clip he would still have been charged a total of 100MB bandwidth even though he never really used any bandwidth!

If the user has for example 5 videos and deletes 1 of them then it still says he is using 5 videos instead of 4 in the admin user info. (not checked if this has been fixed in recent versions)

I wanted to create another free package option, for example "Another 7 days free trial" which last for 7 days for when the main free trial was finished, however i notice you can only choose months or years so i just used month for now. I put the price as $0 for the package but it still needs paypal payment for it. How can i make it free so that users can keep choosing the free package option when it expires for as long as they want and only choose a pay package when they want to?