Thread: Want to order templates but Hostonnet doesn't answer!

Exclamation Want to order templates but Hostonnet doesn't answer!

I have been emailing Hostonnet all day because I want to buy two of their vShare templates, but they do not answer.

Why don't they just put them on the site for sale via PayPal??? This is ridiculous!!!! :/

Becareful with their templates. I purchased one in the past few months and realized that it does not work well with the upgraded vsahre versions. We used 2.7 and it was a real workout to get things up to speed. If they are not getting back to you it's because you shouldnt be using it with your version. Either way, get ready to work if you use one.---Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywoodstarrs View Post
    Becareful with their templates. I purchased one in the past few months and realized that it does not work well with the upgraded vsahre versions. We used 2.7 and it was a real workout to get things up to speed. If they are not getting back to you it's because you shouldnt be using it with your version. Either way, get ready to work if you use one.---Allen
    Thanks for the warning but they eventually got back to me and I got 2 of them. lol

Which template did you purchase or rather which template is giving you a problem? Please advise when you get a chance. Thanks!

We ended up going with "vShare Grey Black template" and then we changed it to vshare elite. We purchased that thru route66solutions.com. That came with problems as well. We are close to completion, but are now looking at an adult site with this software. I noticed you are doing the same "vShare X". How is that going for you? You should check out our site, we have put a lot of money and time into this project. www.ettv.com We would be glad to share our experiences with you? ---Allen

Hollywoodstarrs ,

We have not received any email about ETTV.com ????, Free HD VBlog Recorder, Live Chat Rooms, Video Reviews, ????, ????, ???? - template modification.

Your last mail is about vShare upgrade.

We replied already, Check your mail
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonetta View Post
    I have been emailing Hostonnet all day because I want to buy two of their vShare templates, but they do not answer.

Why don't they just put them on the site for sale via PayPal??? This is ridiculous!!!! :/

We already searched with your domain names mentioned in your signature.

But no emails found related with this.

Can you send your request once again to [email protected]
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywoodstarrs View Post
    We ended up going with "vShare Grey Black template" and then we changed it to vshare elite. We purchased that thru route66solutions.com. That came with problems as well. We are close to completion, but are now looking at an adult site with this software. I noticed you are doing the same "vShare X". How is that going for you? You should check out our site, we have put a lot of money and time into this project. www.ettv.com We would be glad to share our experiences with you? ---Allen
    I'll check out your site when I get a chance. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Wink Hostonnet Templates

Hostonnet, I want to respond to your email/post. I did not start this thread. I am only creating a response. YOU have been more than helpful in all of our request for assistance. You even helped us on our upgrade of your template when we purchased it. You may not remember but back in March2011 we purchased a template and it needed updated. Some things were a little outdated. When we approached you about the changes needed & you Responded immediately.

The work involved was me having to troubleshoot the changes needed. The price of the templates are cheap, and so it was a good solution. We found an alternate updated template and decided to go with them. Again this is only a response and when I create a Help Ticket you are always there on top of it with no problem. Thanks for your response time..we always need it. -----Happy Customer-------Allen