Thread: For Sale..2 Adult Tube Sites Pr-1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default For Sale..2 Adult Tube Sites Pr-1

I really hate to sell them but,I just don't have the time update the content on them anymore. One of the sites is ebony niche and makes around $300 to $500 a month right now and gets around 11,000 to 20,000 page views a day. The script is customized with a vip section,that members have to make a payment by merchant to access. The site also has close to 7,000 videos.

The other site is hardcore niche,and still growing so the cost for this site will be minimal. I do have close to 1000 videos uploaded here.

Both sites have a live webcam link for added revenue.

If interested please send me a pm for urls,and more info.

Asking $2,500 for them all. Appraised value at over $8,000

Edit: Forgot to add that I also have 3 sub domains as part of the deal no added fee.An image and movie download blog,and adult directory,and a toplist.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I really hate to sell them but,I just don't have the time update the content on them anymore. One of the sites is ebony niche and makes around $300 to $500 a month right now and gets around 11,000 to 20,000 page views a day. The script is customized with a vip section,that members have to make a payment by merchant to access. The site also has close to 7,000 videos.

The other site is hardcore niche,and still growing so the cost for this site will be minimal. I do have close to 1000 videos uploaded here.

Both sites have a live webcam link for added revenue.

If interested please send me a pm for urls,and more info.

Asking $2,500 for them all. Appraised value at over $8,000

Edit: Forgot to add that I also have 3 sub domains as part of the deal no added fee.An image and movie download blog,and adult directory,and a toplist.

Thanks
    Hi can you send me the links please so i can have a look at the sites.

Many thanks