Thread: I have some questions!

Lightbulb I have some questions!

Hi,
    I like the script but before going to buy i want to know somethings. May these question already posted here but i am unable to find out.

1) Can we integrate with Wordpress or IPB 3.x
    2) Can we add youtube / dailymotion videos with tag system. Like i don't want to grab all videos from youtube/dailymotion. I just want to add all videos under tag (Funny).

Thanks

No integration available. You can import video from youtube using tags. Youtube have limit on number of result provided through API, so you won't be able to import all videos for particular tag.

Ok one more question.

Can user add youtube videos from there profile. Like i don't want to give access to upload something. So is it possible that user can add videos directly from youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by LahoriMela View Post
    Ok one more question.

Can user add youtube videos from there profile. Like i don't want to give access to upload something. So is it possible that user can add videos directly from youtube.
    that is what the upload tab is for, members or guests can upload from youtube or own video clips, you can setup up who can do what all from the admin panel, very easy stuff.

How to add user feed from youtube, or how we can add all videos of youtube user.

We can retrieve a list of videos uploaded by a particular user by a little modification in vShare script.

Thanks,