vShare Desktop Uploader is a Windows application that uploads videos from your computer to your vShare-based site.
All video encoding / conversion is performed on your local PC. This effectively eliminates the requirements of FFmpeg, et al.
Supported output formats are MP4 (H.264), DivX, & FLV.
HD conversion is fully supported in the form of MP4 or DivX.
vShare Desktop Uploader supports any hosting that has PHP & MySQL installed, including Shared hosting.
- Maximum video duration: 20 minutes
- Maximum video size: 60 MB
- Queue limit: 2 items
- Upload audio (music)
- Upload images
- Upload video
- Attach torrents (.torrent files) to audio, image, & video uploads
- Conversion to FLV
- Conversion to MP4 (HD)
- Conversion to DivX (HD)
- Batch Uploads
- Desktop Uploading can be enabled / disabled on a per-user basis
- Desktop Uploading can be enabled / disabled globally
- Max upload size specified by site admin
- Admin can implement upload quotas
- Allowed upload video types specified by site admin (FLV, MP4, DivX, or all)
- Allowed source video types specified by site admin
- Duplicate file rejection (for videos & torrents) (can be enabled / disabled by site admin)
- phpSHIELD Loaders
- Per Domain (all users of your site can use the application, if you permit)
- vShare Desktop Uploader is not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by BuyScripts, vShare, or Bizhat.