Thread: Adsense disable accounts for embedding videos - non original content?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Adsense disable accounts for embedding videos - non original content?

Hi,

Adsense has disabled ad serving for my site. About 30% of the videos on my site are emedded from youtube. Could it be because of the modification I've made with embeded videos that are non-clickable and are not linking back to the original youtube content. As for the "unique and relevant content" issue I'm still not cleared, as youtube shouldn't even allow embedding videos from in the first place, since adsense really want the site owners to have the most original content?

Anyone with prior experience with this issue please clarify. Below are the original message I got from adsense.

Violation explanation:
    It is important for a site displaying AdSense to offer significant value to the user by providing unique and relevant content, and not to place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking.

Please review Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( Little or no original content - Webmaster Tools Help ) for more information.

***According to the above statement from adsense, does this mean that the bulk import function from vshare is considered "auto-generated pages". If one was to have an auto-generated pages it should not have any ads on it, correct?

Thanks
    Last edited by eyeonprize; 04-12-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Google's termination of your account is apart of Google's policies that have been in effect since 2009. Under their terms, you cannot:

1. Embed YouTube videos on your site such as to remove the player or remove their advertising that is served from the player.
    2. Cannot run a tube site consisting of only embedded YouTube videos
    3. Cannot run AdSense on a tube site in which you are:
      1. Not a YouTube Partner (requires YouTube Partner Account)
      2. The videos are not original videos created by you

Further, most tube sites are considered, by YouTube definition, to be auto generated, mainly because of bulk importing and sites like Video Swiper. So, that also plays a part in it.

Long story short, in general, you usually cannot use AdSense on tube sites. You would have to use a different ad service.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Thanks for your explanation. Well, at least now I know I won't be the only one affected by this. It's just impossible to have a tube site with all my own videos, good bye adsense... (Oh, and my site does not consist of only embedded YouTube videos, only about 30%) :sad: