Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vShare Version 3.2 Released

Default Are you changing the free for life upgrades? Can you actually, legally do that?

I have the same issue nowordneeded! It wont even let me login. I started in 2006 I think it was. It was buy it and all upgrades were free for life. That seems to not stick in the brains of vshare2. Maybe he was not here then when we grandfathers started to support the scripts. I bought 10 of them! I am up to 2.9 also, but losing rank because it is not responsive.

Now it is nifty that vshare has decided to charge a fee of 10 a year but they should not ignore their original users their free upgrades for life. l

I have other software that did the same thing but they all kept the original users with the free upgrades. One I use on a lot of sites is esyndicat, a directory software. They are on the one year support and upgrades, but for those, like me, who have been with them for a decade under the original offers of free for life kept their word and continue to support us, the ones who helped when they were starting out.

SO! Mr vshare2. Can we get out upgrades please?

Rick Siege

Online:

I agree. I'm a little perplexed as to the hows and whys we suddenly have to buy the new script when we were promised all upgrades after the initial buy. What pisses me off the most is that I like the new interface, but I'm not going to shell out another $10.00 when I have my FFMPEG hosting, plus other hosting fees. I think I might even have all my original emails involving the upgrades, and my original purchase of 2.6 was 2008. When 2.8 was released it was in 2009, and I didn't have to again purchase it in 2009. I'm certain that I didn't have to buy it again when 2.9 came out. So from 2008 to now I've never had to buy it again, just only needed my email address to download the newest version. So like you I'd like to know how come we have to buy it again when all the upgrades were promised for the duration..... I'll use another script that I hate, sooner than have to buy this again when the upgrades were promised. I've been a loyal Vshare/Buyscripts user for many years now. Seems customer loyalty ain't what it used to be. Sad really.

As you have told the purchase was made 8 to 10 years ago. If you could afford to pay a small fee to renew the license, it help us. If you don't want to pay, its fine, just open a support ticket, we can provide the latest vShare version.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    As you have told the purchase was made 8 to 10 years ago. If you could afford to pay a small fee to renew the license, it help us. If you don't want to pay, its fine, just open a support ticket, we can provide the latest vShare version.
    Yeah, already did that over a week now and nothing.

Tell you what, you give me the upgrades I need for my sites and I will donate the 10 bucks. It is, as you say, small price to pay for the services you give, but when you are forced into it AFTER the fact, it gets stuck in the throat as a real lump of coal.

Go check your support tickets for my sellingonlinetv login and give me the links I need. I need the upgrade from 2.81 to 9 to update one of the sites, the rest somehow are on 2.9. You guys used to be so responsive to everything and this is getting a bit stiff. Also, a look at your forums shows most users have not returned and sites no longer exist as the forum shows so little activity. You need the ones like us that continue to struggle against the monster youtube.
    Rick

Also, I was first here as musictvblogger but lost my password. There is no way to reset it or do anything but guess. As that was the original name I used I have no more record of passwords. How does one get a reset on the forum password. And also, my original email address and password does not work on the vshare login for products. Also no reset.

What is the ticket id ?

EDIT: I replied your ticket with download link for latest vshare (download link expire in 24 hours). Members area is only available for recent purchases.

Is version 3.2 working correctly on PHP 7.3 and in 7.4? Any conversion issue?

vShare 3.2 working fine with PHP 7.2.For higher versions need to rewrite the deprecated code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12