Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcoded video watermark mod

Default Re: Hardcoded video watermark mod

well using the "import" feature most likely bypasses all converting....but uploading as a user with that fix works acording to the other guy in the thread....does your mencoder apply the watermark to other videos?

does the FLV convert with the watermark if you run the command manually from SSH?

could post your the whole of your video_conversion.php file and ill see if i can see anything wrong.

@mhancoc7

you can check your debug.txt file for the command and you will need ssh access to your site....check with your host if you have it.

I found this watermark is no longer working on my site, it stopped working about 7 days ago, I upgraded to 2.6 over a month ago so that can't be the problem. Here's the code that I use that no longer works... any ideas?

Code:
    00:00:00,000 --> 00:04:00,000
    boxspots.com
    Code:
    <?php

$cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i $video_src -acodec mp3 -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -sub /home/boxspots/public_html/include/settings/watermark.srt -subpos 98";

$cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

$cmd_all = $cmd_mencoder;

$convert_3gp = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mp4 = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mov = $cmd_all;
    $convert_asf = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_avi = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpeg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_wmv = $cmd_all;
    $convert_rm = $cmd_all;
    $convert_dat = $cmd_all;

Default Re:

sorry my bad
    Find the best video sites at OnlineTV Video Guide. Register your Vshare there today!

I can hardly wait to try out this mod...as soon as my host gets my video_conversion working, I'm going to give this a whirl.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Dang, this thing rocks! Wish I had known about it from the beginning so I can get rid of the watermark.gif thingie LOL but for future uploads, they're all getting hardcoded, I don't care! :P

I think, in the meantime, I'll download all the existing .flv's, convert them with this command on my harddrive using ffmpeg.exe and re-upload and see what happens. (to do this you get ffmpeg.exe and put it in your c:\users\yourusername , then run it from command prompt (start >run > cmd.exe) and then type dir and hit enter so it displays the directory contents and then type ffmpeg.exe -i nameofvideo.flv and then whatever commands after that like -ar 22050 and all that junk and then the name of the output file at the end like nameofvideo.avi or nameof video.flv or whatever... if you google this you'll find it probably in some wiki thing somewhere---just put the video you want to monkey with in the same dir as your ffmpeg.exe). How this works locally for mencoder, I'll be googling that too.

I'm also going to be checking out how to do the fonts and stuff. Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

@ROB: in the line that says

Code:
    $cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i $video_src -acodec mp3 -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";
    I think you need to have single quotes around the $video part so that it looks like this and also note the libmp3lame instead of mp3:

Code:
    $cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";
    As always, rename your original files so you can revert back to it if things shouldn't work out like you expect.

I found this about how to change the color and the font.

http://wiki.showmedo.com/index.php/Video_editing_Ubuntu

Go down to the section that says "merge video with subtitles"

Haven't tried it yet, but plan to.

Not working for me, here is my original file, any idea on how to modify it?
    It seem I'm using the new version of mencoder but my command is slightly different to the one modified with -sub here...
    At the end you can notice the difference between -lavfopts and -ofps.

Code:
    <?php

$cmd_ffmpeg = "$config[ffmpeg] -i '$video_src' -acodec libmp3lame -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv $video_flv";

// For rpm (old) version of mplayer
    //$cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames";

// For latest svn version of mplayer
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup";

$cmd_all = $cmd_mencoder;

$convert_3gp = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mp4 = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mov = $cmd_all;
    $convert_asf = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_avi = $cmd_all;
    $convert_mpeg = $cmd_all;
    $convert_wmv = $cmd_all;
    $convert_rm = $cmd_all;
    $convert_dat = $cmd_all;

How your mendcoder converts shouldn't matter, I wouldn't think. Check the wiki links posted so that you can learn more about how this stuff works. Basically what this is doing is putting a "Subtitle" into your videos when you convert them. It'll be just like the subtitles that appear in movies when it's spoken in one language but needs to be understood by people of another language, the translation appears as a subtitle at the bottom of the movie. This is the -sub command.

All you have to do is add the -sub command to the end of the mencoder commands:

Code:
    -sub /home/USER/public_html/include/settings/watermark.srt -subpos 98
    The last command, -subpos , is the subtitle position. Changing that number will change where the subtitle appears. 98 makes it appear very close to the bottom of the video. 2 would make it appear just below the top, for example.

So, if you simply add the subtitle command to the rest of your mendcoder commands, your video_conversion.php should look like this:

Code:
    $cmd_mencoder = "$config[mencoder] '$video_src' -o $video_flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050 -ofps 24 -vf harddup -sub /home/USER/public_html/VIDEOSITE/include/settings/watermark.srt -subpos 98";
    Make sure to change /home/USER/public_html/VIDEOSITE/include/settings/watermark.srt to the path to your files! If you don't know what that is, please consult your webhost.

Then put the watermark.srt (example provided by OP) that you created into the include/settings/ where the video_conversion.php is located.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast