Thread: How about some "SUPPORT" here, admin?

Default Re: How about some "SUPPORT" here, admin?

I agree. I've been searching the forums and I have found all these unsolved threads and I have the same problems! I understand that people are very busy and all but there are threads that have been here for over a month without being solved! I've gotten help from Admin ONCE and I've opened about several threads. That's one solution for one problem. What about my other six problems? The only other person that has been helping me is 'Leki' and he isn't even a staff member! Vshare seriously needs a better support system of at most 72 hours reply. A month without even one reply is just ridiculous.

Whilst I understand the frustration I do have to put a counter in here. The script cost you ten bucks. Similar scripts out there are $300.

Now - that does not mean that you should not get support when you need it - but if a 72hr guaranteed response was available for say $15 per incident, would you pay? No - nor me. So what can you expect for your $10? Well - I've had the script installed for about a week. I have earned around $27 in adsense clicks (so I am in profit) - my questions have been answered promptly (two of them by admin) and the off forum support has been fine.

So what is the difference between me and you? Probably my questions were a little easier to tackle - but also I think the approach.

Support is a two way thing. If you want it - you need to welcome it - not demand it. If you pay an insignificant amount then you are not leaving much in the way of fat in it for the "support" team. Throwing up threads like this are far more likely to get you ignored than actually doing something in a slightly less confrontational way.

Clearly you will read this and think that I am talking out of my *insert appropriate body part here* - but it's an open forum so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

Script works as you can see in our demo site.

http://video.bizhat.com

vShare only provide community support. We don't have the resource to provide support for server related problems that may need access to your web server/site to fix it.

You can get support for vshare at reasonable rates from [email protected]