Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SMF FORUM BRIDGE!!!

Default Re: SMF FORUM BRIDGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grynmoors
    hehe, I *knew* you wouldn't be able to stay away! LOL Looking forward to the bridge!!! Can't wait!!
    You know me better than me, I just love the script and well, as you say couldn't stay away! Cheers, Mat.
    ------------------------------------
    Make an arse of yourself:
    http://www.youtwatonline.com
    ------------------------------------

You should add indexing by name of the video eg: anime like naruto has so many episode that I wish there is and option to make all siries in 1 group with a description. Dont get the picture? Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-12...-of-URUK-.html

This will make its easy to manage the file especially if its uploaded part by part. Without this option it seem that something is missing.

The search box should be available on everypage. Since your code was encoded we can do nothing. NOTHING!!

Hope this reach your attention and please make this available on next update

What does any of that have to do with the SMF Forum bridge?

And you can have the search on every page, please do a forum search and you'll find how to do it ;)
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

This would be sweet. I hope that someone tackles this, as this is something that I want to add.

Galnet if you successfully do this, i will donate soemthing towards your time. I hope other will like to contribute as well.

thanks
    nirav

Quote Originally Posted by galnet
    I'm currently looking into this and will hopefully have a beta bridge up and running very soon! Please don't ask when because I don't know, but I'm working on it and hope to have a beta running within this month (sometime).

I have just seen phpmotion have an smf bridge on their forum. It costs $39.99 so was wondering if someone brought it, would it be hard to make it work with vshare?

There's a bridge (free) that links coppermine gallery with phpbb and other forums...I wonder if peeking thru the coppermine gallery code would offer any clues....I wanted to use coppermine for image sharing, but then abandonded the project.

right now I'm working on a section for file sharing on one of sites. I have a script that works but it's limited (can't have categories or restrict certain file extentions) There's a really NICE file sharing script I found that looks very promising, that I'm in the process of installing (looks like it will do what I need) however, it's going to need a bridge as well.

vShare needs a corps of engineers to build bridges!!!!

Guys (and gals),

OpenID (http://openid.net) could possibly solve all of our woes on finding various bridges for dolphin, Fox Boards phpBB, SMF forums, WordPress, phpWiki, MediaWiki, PHPmotion, or whatever other web applications or zones you are running alongside your vShare installation.

Maybe we can work on this one together. I am going to start over the coming week and will post and share any results I can find.

Cheers,

Bryan
    bcmoney.tv
    Behavior, Content, Money - 3 Things you should NEVER give away for free! http://bcmoney.tv

Interesting concept, but for myself, I'm more interested in having complete control over my stuff and not rely on third party stuff...however I am not closed to this idea you posted. I'll be checking it out...how to get it to work with vShare, if possible and let you know (unless someone beats me to the punch).

Any progress on this? I purchased the bridge for p*h*p*motion and documentation is lacking when it comes to integration. It seems to me that if your going to sell a product you should provide instructions that a high school educated person can figure out not have to have a PHD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast