Thread: Introducing Pre, Mid, and Post Roll Advertising

Default Introducing Pre, Mid, and Post Roll Advertising

Hello All-

As promised we are introducing Pre, Post, Mid Roll advertising. Let me set this up to eliminate questions. The type of advertising IS NOT commercial. It is actually opt in ads. You can earn anywhere from $0.50 to $2.00 each time someone opts in.

At this time you CANNOT run Scanscout and This advertising simultaneously. The two just will not work together.

On our demo site we have it set up to show post roll ads. However, this is controllable and you can do it in pre, mid or post roll or a combination. Whatever meets your sites needs.

Here is our demo site: just click a video and watch at the end of the video you will see the post ad show.

For demonstration purposes both scanscout and these ads are running, but if you view in Firefox you will not be able to interact with the post roll ad, due to the two ad companies clashing in display style.. However, you can see it. If you view in IE you will have no problems interacting with the ads.

The good thing about these ads is they will go viral when your video is embed. Meaning if I embed your video the ad will no matter where I put it. That is powerful. Additionally, you can control how the ad show. You can use characters, graphics, banners, or the way I have it set for now.

I will follow this post up soon with contact and sign up instructions. The good thing is we have worked with the company and them providing integration will be simple as they are familiar with the script.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ashley

Default Re: Introducing Pre, Mid, and Post Roll Advertising

Ashely - please post the signup info asap
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.

Ok gang-

First, I must say it is disappointing this is all the feedback we are getting from this great product. I know it is not the perfect solution to what everyone wants, but it is solution nonetheless.

The company is adotube.com. Please visit their site and you will see all the great things you do with this product. They truly have some eye catching concepts which will drive clicks and hopefully buy in. Remember, in order to earn from their solution the end user MUST opt in. However, I have spoken with the company and they are working on other solution which will be available around the 2nd quarter time frame.

I can say at this point we are not using them across our network as we are giving scanscout until the end of the quarter, and then we will evaluate our relationship.

I think the biggest perk about adotube is the ads go viral with your video. So if I pull an embed code off your site and put it in my blog the ad will follow and earn you revenue. The integrations is simple as it is only an update of one file which is the player.swf file.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************
    So please stay tuned as we are continuously working to present better solutions for Vshare webmaster's. If anyone has a company they would like us to look at please send it over and we will take a gander. If we like we will do the integration and share with all.

Thanks,

Ashley

Thanks for the info ashely - and don't be disappointed -- the intrest IS there -- is just that with the recent 2.6 upgrade - most attention on the board seems to be towards customizations and getting to know the new version
    SPEED UP YOUR VSHARE SITE!
    Speed up your vshare site by "offloading" your images and video thumbs!
    Just visit http://offload.limbar.com for details.

Thanks Ashley for sharing ,actually I was going to hire a programer toimplement thesame idea :)

Lookin good ash! Keep up the good work ;)

Hello, How do i sign up ?

Quote Originally Posted by porkd View Post
    Hello All-

As promised we are introducing Pre, Post, Mid Roll advertising. Let me set this up to eliminate questions. The type of advertising IS NOT commercial. It is actually opt in ads. You can earn anywhere from $0.50 to $2.00 each time someone opts in.

At this time you CANNOT run Scanscout and This advertising simultaneously. The two just will not work together.

On our demo site we have it set up to show post roll ads. However, this is controllable and you can do it in pre, mid or post roll or a combination. Whatever meets your sites needs.

Here is our demo site: collegiatetube.com just click a video and watch at the end of the video you will see the post ad show.

For demonstration purposes both scanscout and these ads are running, but if you view in Firefox you will not be able to interact with the post roll ad, due to the two ad companies clashing in display style.. However, you can see it. If you view in IE you will have no problems interacting with the ads.

The good thing about these ads is they will go viral when your video is embed. Meaning if I embed your video the ad will no matter where I put it. That is powerful. Additionally, you can control how the ad show. You can use characters, graphics, banners, or the way I have it set for now.

I will follow this post up soon with contact and sign up instructions. The good thing is we have worked with the company and them providing integration will be simple as they are familiar with the script.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ashley