Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black & Red Skin now available from vShareSkins.com!

Default Black & Red Skin now available from vShareSkins.com!

We have put out a new skin today, the black and red skin.
    This is a skin that many of you have requested, so go check it out!

http://www.vshareskins.com.

And same like the Youtube skin, it's only $11.95 with instant download upon purchase.

Default Re: Black & Red Skin now available from vShareSkins.com!

this skin changes the look to the entire site. I want to buy, do you install, I am at Pinkyface.com. Can you customize to black and pink for a fee. Please let me know ASAP!!! [email protected]

Yes I can make a black and pink. I'll email you.

I just bought your vshare pink & black template. Where exactly do I upload the files and folders? Do I overwrite the existing template files and folders? Please be specific.

Thanks

I uploaded the black & pink template but can't get the search feature to work,,, I was told to do this: "Note that in version 2.6 you'll need to change the search box name in header.tpl from "search_id" to "search" in order for it to work properly."

The problem is that nowhere in header.tpl can I find search_id. Where exactly is it so I can change it?

To fix the search function...
    In header.tpl at about line 28 or so
    <form name="searchForm" action="{$baseurl}/search.php" method="get">

I bought the red template too - as did billions of others as well. But it does not modify everything that would be needed. There are many areas where you will need to change text color or background colors in order to read what is on the screen. It's nice though and certainly made me put in an extra couple hours work for each dollar I spent on the template. But you learn a lot doing it and there is nothing wrong with that.

Seller was helpful with hints to help fix most bits I needed. Only a couple of glitches left and I am happy. I would have liked it more if it was easier to change the color but making all the exact sizes of gif files looks like a lot of work.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

With the black and color template it leaves a solid white vertical line between the main table area and the right side ad column. Is that another table or division in vshare that needs a background color setting? I cannot find that little line. Anyone know where it is?
    vshare 2.6 and vShareSkin BlackRed
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

hey Jayscott,

I see that line and i changed the "searchForm" to "search" and it didn't fix it and I also tried "search_id" and nothing. What exactly has to be changed? This is getting aggrevating... Also I noticed that I have 2 search boxes, one in the top pink border and one below it. The one below works but the one at the top does not work. I'd like to keep the one at the top and get rid of the one below. Whats the deal here. Can anyone help me fix this? url: http://www.sexclipxxx.com/

Thanks

If you use vshare 2.6 there are a lot of changes you must do manually yourself to get the site looking right. I still need help with the video comments....right now there is no division lines or anything to separate comments. Also, the groups aren't working right anymore and the mailbox at the top doesn't show any numbers when you have new messages. Both of these things worked prior to the new skin. I think the problem is that the files modified for this script are based on vshare 2.4 and so the crossover isn't as smooth as it could be with 2.6 css and tpl files. Mike, any chance we could get upgraded 2.6 files in the future? It would make things so much easier. Overall, I still love the skin and would buy it again....but it does take time going through all the files to get the site to look like the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by jayscot
    With the black and color template it leaves a solid white vertical line between the main table area and the right side ad column. Is that another table or division in vshare that needs a background color setting? I cannot find that little line. Anyone know where it is?
    vshare 2.6 and vShareSkin BlackRed
    If I remember correctly I found the needed change in the right.tpl.....just scroll through the file until you find the white hex code and change it to 000000. I wish I could remember exactly where I found it but I made several changes after loading this skin and I can't remember where I found it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast