Thread: ADMIN PLZ HELP: Warning: file_exists() Errors on Inst.Step 3

Default ADMIN PLZ HELP: Warning: file_exists() Errors on Inst.Step 3

Allright,

till installation Step 2 anything green so far, but now on step 3 (where you have to input the database-details) i get this >>:

Code:
    Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/ffmpeg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 129

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 131

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/mplayer) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 142

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/mplayer) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 144

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/mencoder) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 154

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/mencoder) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 156

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/flvtool2) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 167

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/flvtool2) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/me/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/me/public_html/install/index.php on line 169

Database & Website Settings
    vShare only run if your server support all requirements. If you don't know path to ffmpeg, mencoder, flvtool2, etc... installed on your server, ask your server provider.
    All this appears directly above the database-settings form.

This is a fresh install of vshare 2.6, and all folders and files are chmodded correctly.

What is this and how can i fix this ?

My Host is Infrenion if that should be of any relevance.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

anexX

Default Re: ADMIN PLZ HELP: Warning: file_exists() Errors on Inst.Step 3

Fixed it myself already.

The server didnt like the start-slashes in the file install/index.php of the software-paths.

For ex:

/usr/bin/mencoder

simply changed to

usr/bin/mencoder (as you see without startslash).

... and voila, installer worked.

Just for the case someone should have the same problem.