Thread: abaut youtube NICHE video script

Default abaut youtube NICHE video script

Hello, I installed the youtube script and (first run well) but when I changed the url and the template files anythink is bad. http://bodas.clipsdebodas.com , when i click in one pic to see the video appears a blank page.
    can help me t find the solution? Thanks!!

Default Re: abaut youtube video script

I changed the url and the template files
    Moving to another location can be a bugger if you don't have everything absolutely correct in the config file and in the stuff in the cgi-bin. Double check your entries.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

Default Re: abaut youtube nicche video script

The scrip is not the VSHARE, is the NICHE VIDEO SCRIPT.
    In my first message I don't put the correct script name.

Default Re: abaut youtube NICHE video script

Hello, and THANKS for your help!,
    You know if is possible config the script for show other from other site, for sample I have one for actors, and I wont linked the script with this web site (its a vshare script)?

Thanks again, I will use your script!!

I noticed that bg3.jpg is the same identical image in the freebie as in the Niche Video Script that buyscripts.in is selling and the rest of the stuff is very similar to one another. I'm not saying anybody is copying anybody else's work, I'm just making an observation. Leads me to think that there's a master script out there somewhere that people can get and can either get come kind of license to either sell it or give it away or just get it and do whatever they want with it.

UPDATE: I am doing a search about this and found this on one ad selling a Niche Video Script for a whopping $67 (I've seen it being sold for all sorts of prices).

Google (tm) bought Youtube (tm)1 year ago and moved all the Youtube's system (API in technical jargon) to their own API (GDATA). The scripts you can usually find are based on the old Youtube system and this system will not be supported anymore in August 2008...meaning sites built with this system will stop working soon! That simple.
    Is this true?

I also found a site (I won't include the link here) which is offering,for free, the same exact Niche Video Script that buyscripts is selling AND it has the buyscripts.in information in the 'read me'! Only difference is some questionable short-cut type documents were included in the download file (possible malware sites? --- I didn't want to find out so I just deleted them).

Yes, I saw that in their forums. Was gonna sign up and give you a howdy shout over there, but you posted here first and beat me to the punch. But, do you know anything about the claim that the one site was making about this stuff not working after Aug 2008?