Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: vShare 2.1 Release: 20070530

It's a $10 script..

You shouldn't expect $100 or $200 quality at that price.

I've had some issues, but for what I paid for the script, I'm happy.

Go pay some others for the more expensive clone, but for $10 it's a work in progress. :roll:

You do realize that this is a $10 script, right?

Why blame Admin for the script not working when you hired someone else to install it....go to the person who installed it and make them do it right.

I installed it myself (and trust me, I'm no computer genius, not by any stretch of the imagination)....and all the initial errors I got was MY FAULT. The support here has been absolutely FANTASTIC. My site is running very smoothly and I'm very happy with it other than known bugs (small issues) that are always being addressed.

I knew going into this that the script is in constant development stage and I suspected that English might not be their mother tongue, so I took that into account.

If I wanted to buy your 10 cent book, knowing that it's in development, with regular free updates to the story, even if I suspected your mother tongue might not be English...for 10 cents, yeah...if it was a topic that interested me...I'd buy it.
    If it's not fun, stop doing it!

duthel, the errors you told may be due to installation problems. If properly installed the script will work just like the demo. I am not saying our script is completely bug free, but it will work like you see in the demo.

Fatal error - where can i see this error ? provide exact url. I need more information to see what went wrong.

Default Vshare rocks

When I was researching YouTube clones, I came across this software called Flixware. Was four times the price of this script. Very similar script. I bought it, and this one. The flixware "support" site has every message disappear that says anything remotely negative about the software. ("Feature suggestions" are considered negative apparently, because those disappear as well, along with any bug reports.) They pretend to be developing it, but it's a total scam. Worst of all, they did not honor their "Money Back Guarantee" and I am forced to go through a chargeback with my bank which means the money is tied up for weeks. A $40 script, that does less than this one does, has no support whatsoever, and if you post a question about the software in their forum, not only don't they answer you, but your question disappears. And if you ask why, they lock you out of the forum.

This $10 script is a great deal. It works fine if you have ffmpeg, flvtool2, mencoder and mplayer set up properly. It does what it advertises, and the support here is great.

No question I've posted here has gone ignored. If I want a feature that seems to make sense, I have a good chance of having it added in a future version. The script developer is responsive to email, PMs, and that's pretty good for $10. I tried the next best alternative, that cost four times as much (from an American company I might add) and got ripped off.

I can't imagine anyone not being happy with the value here.

To tell you the absolute truth the 10 fee you pay now is this best investment you will ever get for 10 dollars, the admin and scripters are constantly fixn bugs and ironing out fixes and the support is 2nd to none i am the Biggest supporter of the Vshare script and the support i cant say enough good things about it. The admin goes way above what is expected of a normal admin ! And Best thing is the script works Very Good And only gets better GFJ GUYS!!

The difference between books and a program is , that a Book always have a end, bad or god, bad there is a end.
    LOL tell that to Shaharizad!

Congratulations im glad its finally worked out for you and now you can experience what we all knew you would find, even after abit of stuffing around. Good luck and come back for help whenever :)

Yeah, the best of luck to you and you can always find the best help here, if admin doesn't answer first, then someone who uses the program will offer help.

The users are the great supporters/helpers for this thing. The people here are great and if I haven't said so yet, THANKS EVERYONE for the help y'all have given me in the past.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234