Thread: Vshare Upload Problem, HTTP500

Default Vshare Upload Problem, HTTP500

This has been solved.
    Last edited by umarsa; 05-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Default Re: Vshare Upload Problem, HTTP500

This has been solved.
    Last edited by umarsa; 05-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

yea i do get an http500 error as well i contacted my host and they said that there is an error in the script

PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ffmpeg_movie in /home2/vidzspot/public_html/include/classes/class.video_duration.php on line 54

this is really anoying when ever to upload videos

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by assault14
    yea i do get an http500 error as well i contacted my host and they said that there is an error in the script

PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ffmpeg_movie in /home2/vidzspot/public_html/include/classes/class.video_duration.php on line 54

this is really anoying when ever to upload videos

thanks

This is the problem with ffmpeg.ffmpeg not proplery installed.if ist installed you can see your http://vidzspot.com/phpinfo.php

Quote Originally Posted by umarsa
    When i upload a video it uploads successfully and the upload bar works but after uploaded the browser reports a 500 error code, now the video is ready for conversion and will be converted and successfully placed on the website but the user uploading is still looking at a 500 error, i have tried the following:
    Reupload upload.php again in binary
    Reupload upload_success.php again in binary

Upload several different files and formats, once again they get converted and shown correctly but a 500 error.
    My website: swiftvids.com
    Still your are facing the problem.If yes, PM your login details .

i got rid of the 500 error for the most but i cant upload anything... like the page loads and then it says ur video has been susesfully added bit its not added i go to the admin panel and to process queue and it cant convert it cuz it says file not found >.<

Your video was successfully added!

Your video is currently being processed and will be available to view in a few minutes.
    thats what i get when the video finihsed uploading but nothing shows up, it be converting in realtime , this is completely messed up

Quote Originally Posted by assault14
    i got rid of the 500 error for the most but i cant upload anything... like the page loads and then it says ur video has been susesfully added bit its not added i go to the admin panel and to process queue and it cant convert it cuz it says file not found >.<
    I have had this erroo for a while. if you ftp to the /video folder in the root of your vshare dir you will see the video uploaded but the file name has changed. if you manually change it back to the file name you can see on the process que it will see the file and process it properly.

Its a bug in the script that effects my site aswell.

see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3448 , viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3398 and viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3230

Still no responce to any of these

Quote Originally Posted by tubeeireann.ie
    Still no responce to any of these
    I see you have posted this same line like 5 times. To be honest if you cant fix half these problems without someone holding your hand then maybe you should consider hanging up your webmaster cap or get another video sharing script there is a ass load of them out there.
    Sorry to be blunt, but your posts are annoying and we got your point the first two times.
    To have got a better response you should have create ONE thread asking for help to resolve the threads that are unanswered .

eh cheers for your input but unless you have anything to contribute then its not welcome.

I have already tried to create a seperate thread asking why the others werent answered and once again no responce.

The reason i posted this same post 5 times across different thread is to reiterate how these script designers dont support their own scripts.

Also i would happily make the necessary repairs to this script but I cant access the code as it is encrypted, plus when running a production website its not really an option to implement a totally new script without losing users data and content.

So why do you read up before you go making your comments ass