Thread: Multiple Instances Of The Script

Default Multiple Instances Of The Script

I just wanted to check if I was allowed to run multiple instances of the vShare Script?
    Last edited by umarsa; 05-02-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Default Re: Multiple Instances Of The Script

The license states that you are allowed to use vShare on one domain per purchase. If you do not want to violate the license, you will need to purchase one license for each domain that you run vShare on.

The whole "multiserver" thing is not the same as running vShare on two different sites. Rather, what that means is that you can have multiple physical servers hosting video for a single site. So, for example, large sites may have 2 or more physical servers hosting the videos for their single video site, which is allowed under the license. What isn't allowed is for you to setup two separate sites with only one license.

Physical example --> 3 Servers for www.example.com requires one license. 3 servers for www.example.com, www.example2.com, and www.example3.com requires 3 licenses.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default That should tell you something

The business owner at my table was not happy. He did not like the game. "I don't need to know this," he said out loud. "I hire accountants, bankers and attorneys to tell me about this stuff."
    To which Robert replied, "Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of accountants who aren't rich? And bankers, and attorneys, and stockbrokers and real estate brokers. They know a lot, and for the most part are smart people, but most of them are not rich. Since our schools do not teach people what the rich know, we take advice from these people. But one day, you're driving down the highway, stuck in traffic, struggling to get to work, and you look over to your right and you see your accountant stuck in the same traffic jam. You look to your left and you see your banker. That should tell you something."
    The computer programmer was also unimpressed by the game: "I can buy software to teach me this."
    The banker, however, was moved. "I studied this in school-the accounting part, that is-but I never knew how to apply it to real life. Now I know. I need to get myself out of the `Rat Race.' "
    But it was my daughter's comments that most touched me. "I had fun learning," she said. "I learned a lot about how money really works and how to invest."
    "And you don't?" I asked.
    "No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn."
    "Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked.
    "No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold"
    "I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ...
    "Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear of
    starting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss."
    "Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked.
    "Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."
    Then she added: "Now I know I can choose a profession for the work I want to perform and not because of job security, benefits or howmuch I get paid. If I learn what this game teaches, I'm free to do and study what my heart wants to study. . .rather than study something because businesses are looking for certain job skills. If I learn this, I won't have to worry about job security and Social Security the way most of my classmates already do."