Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Service] Custom vShare Services

Default [Service] Custom vShare Services

If anyone is interested in having custom modules created for their vShare installation or would like services such as Lighttpd or RTMP integration, I have created a new site to service those requests. If there has ever been anything that you have wanted added to vShare, visit my site and let me know. Please note that due to the nature of vShare, not all feature requests are possible. However, most requests can be custom done for you. Visit:

http://www.vsharesolutions.com
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Re: [Service] Custom vShare Services

Best Service I Have ever used

Yes they are the best, Services that every vshare site need,

I dont think it really counts as a module (unless a module needs to be created to get it to work), but I would appreciate having paypal replaced with ccbill. How much to get that working?

Please send me a note at http://www.vsharesolutions.com/support.php with your request. A "module" is basically anything outside of vShare that you would like to have added to your vShare installation. In other words, plugin and modules are the same thing in my book.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxy
    I dont think it really counts as a module (unless a module needs to be created to get it to work), but I would appreciate having paypal replaced with ccbill. How much to get that working?
    Why would you want to replace a payment system that charges about 3.5% per transaction with one that takes almost 15% of the transaction?

CCBILL:
    Volume(gross $) Rates
    0-5,000 14.5%
    5,001-12,500 13.5%
    12,501-25,000 12.5%
    25,001-50,000 11.5%

Usually because they are running a website that is not compliant with Paypal's terms (such as adult websites, etc).
    vShare Solutions

Ah, that explains CCBill's gouging. Like Yahoo sticking it to adult sites years ago.

Yep. Usually, whenever adult sites (or other high risk sites) are accepted, the percentages are higher to cover the cost of the large number of chargebacks that are experienced when running those types of sites.
    vShare Solutions

That is precisely why. There are other options. Epoch is also good. I just mention CCBill by name because they have been in the processing business a lot longer than most and have a firm reputation. I could also set up my own credit card billing. I'm just looking for at least one option that is adult friendly and can add others in later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast