Thread: [Player] should be paused if I click on the video

Default [Player] should be paused if I click on the video

Hello!

I think the player should be paused if I click on the video while it is running.

Default New player

Quote Originally Posted by nitramf View Post
    Hello!

I think the player should be paused if I click on the video while it is running.
    I have made a new flash player. it pauses and will autostart if desired and has a link to replay video after video is over here is the link if you like.
    http://www.viewmyvids.com/player.rar

Download file
    copy player.swf to player directory
    and
    copy player.inc to includes directory

have fun this is the first flash player I have ever made let me know if there are any problems

Most flash players have this behavior today. I'm not sure why the default one that comes with vShare does not do this automatically.

MauiRedMan, is this the same player that is on your site?
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Most flash players have this behavior today. I'm not sure why the default one that comes with vShare does not do this automatically.

MauiRedMan, is this the same player that is on your site?
    yes this is I found the scrips on demonoid.com and made some changes added the replay video after the vid is done playing seen it once on a site thought it was a nice feature.
    now if I can get agriya elite to work with vshare I would be happy the elite is different from the regular player.

Do you mean the elite version of their regular player? If so, you should be able to search the forum and find a working version for 2.6. You'll have to make some slight changes for it to work with 2.7, but it isn't that difficult of a change. The Agriya HD player, on the other hand, is a completely different animal. I have made that one work with 2.6, but only one person has ever asked for that.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Do you mean the elite version of their regular player? If so, you should be able to search the forum and find a working version for 2.6. You'll have to make some slight changes for it to work with 2.7, but it isn't that difficult of a change. The Agriya HD player, on the other hand, is a completely different animal. I have made that one work with 2.6, but only one person has ever asked for that.
    See my problem is I purchased rayzz before I found vshare
    after I found vshare I loved it its simple not so costly and worked better on the server I was running.
    but now when I purchased the elite player they sent me the one for rayzz I told them it was the wrong one and refuse to send me the correct one they clamed I was tryin to scam them.
    So now I have the elite player for rayzz which is a upgrade for rayzz.
    so I'm a little lost.