Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Conversion script [ADDON]

Default Mobile Conversion script [ADDON]

Ok ive finally finished my conversion script for vshare, more of a stand alone script here are some features below:

• *Converts flv files so you dont need to keep original files online (This will help with other mods when recreating thumbs etc) and will save space

• *Upload/download videos from/to mobiles in these formats : avi, mpg, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, flv

• *Convert done in seconds , download link provided after conversion

• *Add a link below your videos "Download to mobile" Download to mobile. This will get the flv file and convert it to 3gp format for mobiles

• *Upload progress bar if uploading from mobile to your site

• *Ability to resize / trim videos

• *Quaily options (No HD options)

I spent a small fortune on scriptlance programmers to help me complete this, so im gonna charge a small fee (About 20 Bucks) for full source version. But i think this will make a unique feature for any site

Ill have a demo site up within 2 days

Default Re: Mobile Conversion script [ADDON]

This isn't go to be impressive .. Im sure its only about 30 minutes of work. Copy this and that
    Dont feel all that great when someone slams your work for no reason does it?

This isn't go to be impressive .. Im sure its only about 30 minutes of work. Copy this and that
    Dont feel all that great when someone slams your work for no reason does it?
    More than 30mins on this mod.

Thanks, I will try it ;)

Quote Originally Posted by carefree View Post
    More than 30mins on this mod...... I spent a small fortune on scriptlance programmers to help me complete this, so im gonna charge a small fee (About 20 Bucks) for full source version. But i think this will make a unique feature for any site Ill have a demo site up within 2 days

Nice catch, Bigoboy!

He says he spent "a small fortune" ...... yet in another thread he says:

Quote Originally Posted by carefree View Post
    I have no idea how it works i got a scriptlance slave to write the code for $20 bucks. It contains 5 pages of code, mustve taken him 2 days to write and test
    He's reselling a mod he paid $20 to have made for him, for $20 a pop, and lying about spending a "small fortune" on it. Yet ANOTHER liar and con artist in our midst..... Meanwhile, he's badmouthing other people's mods in other parts of the forum.

Raimus - don't waste your money .... ignore this fool and don't buy his mods - I guarantee you he's going to screw anyone who gives him a dime.
    Last edited by mersh; 05-15-2009 at 02:56 AM.

Yeah right, Carefree - Guess you don't know wtf you're doing after all. Another dirtbag ripoff artist.
    Its honest to say where the code originated.

I did all the interface but the core was built by scriptlance programmers, for different features.

Anyway i cant charge anything for it because i used the vshare upload code so its im making it free. I couldnt use the upload script they made because it was too heavily packed with javascript.

Meanwhile, he's badmouthing other people's mods in other parts of the forum.
    If you actually read what i wrote it isnt spitefull its just my opinion. Im not apologising for my post

http://forums.buyscripts.in/template...signs-com.html

But this is spiteful

Yeah right, Carefree - Guess you don't know wtf you're doing after all. Another dirtbag ripoff artist.
    and this

Carefree, were you born an asshole or is it a skill you developed over time? Who asked your opinion? I happen to know she spent quite a bit more than a half hour on this. And I seriously doubt you could do ANYTHING in a half hour other than embarass yourself. Next time you want to hijack one of my threads, why don't you just go fuck yourself instead, ok?

I'm sure you don't see how your post is spiteful.

It's been my experience that assholes like you rarely know they are assholes.

And you're DAMN RIGHT my post was spiteful. I post a thread thanking someone who I felt did a great job for me, and before she even gets to see it you're there belitting her work.

And you don't consider that spiteful...

I don't apologize for what I said either - you are a class 1 asshole and I wouldn't spend a dime on any of your crap.

you are a class 1 asshole and I wouldn't spend a dime on any of your crap.
    Not so much. I think it will be an excellent feature for vshare, and its free

This reminds me of another member who was accused of stealing code - Galnet.
    He was only here to help, and users here jumped on him for something minor, so he left. This is just like that. So the flamings dont affect me, its just how some ppl are on here.

Galnet didn't leave because he was accused of stealing code. He left because others stole his code and sold it.

No, I will not if the code isn't yours!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast