Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy more licenses

Default Buy more licenses

I wish more sites to install, can I use the same script on all these sites? and if I can not do I have to buy more licenses?

I think We need to buy a licnce for each site we use the script.
    It's a good script and the coders deserve this :)

Are there discounts for buying more licenses?

Quote Originally Posted by mersh View Post
    You want a discount on a $10 script?
    Why not get a discount for multiple domains? 10 dollars is 10 dollars. the developers are from India, Compare Indians currency with like the UK AND AMERICA.
    The developers will work a deal because 10 bucks is not chump change to them. I don't know how much you know about php and the ethics of code writing ? This script is not worth a dime more than 10 bucks.
    All these video scripts you see came from the SAME CODE . The "developers "changed it all around to make it look original .
    So yes they should give a discount .

Its not like they worked THEIR ass off to build this script from bottom to top.
    I personally think the developers are jerks. They hardly never respond to support questions or any questions unless it has something to do with a possible sale.
    Example: Bplex worked his ass off to help people at this site and the developers never said thank you to him one time. Come on wouldn't a personal message saying Ty FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND FREE HELP YOU ARE GIVING. how hard would have that been? I'm sure he left for this reason and also i'm sure the nasty CODE made him change his mind as well. It should have been left encrypted.
    Anyways later

Quote Originally Posted by bigoboy View Post
    Its not like they worked THEIR ass off to build this script from bottom to top.
    Actually, that's exactly what they did. Talk to bplex about it - he knows. That's why there's been no update for a year - the thing was built from the ground up, and it has many features you don't see in any other youtube clone scripts.

Not sure what sent you on your rant, but if you feel that this code isn't worth ten bucks, what in the world are you doing here? If you don't like the script or the price, don't use it. If you think you can do a better job at building a script knock yourself out. Or go spend fifty or a hundred dollars on some other script or use one of the free ones.

And your statement that they should get less for it because they are in India is just plain ignorant.

For me I'm happy to pay ten dollars a domain for the sites I use this script on, and I don't expect much support at that price. The thing works, and if it doesn't do everything I want it to do, well, I only paid ten bucks for it. If I want different features I use a different script. I don't get what all your hostility is about.
    Last edited by mersh; 05-31-2009 at 04:46 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mersh View Post
    Actually, that's exactly what they did. Talk to bplex about it - he knows. That's why there's been no update for a year - the thing was built from the ground up, and it has many features you don't see in any other youtube clone scripts.

Not sure what sent you on your rant, but if you feel that this code isn't worth ten bucks, what in the world are you doing here? If you don't like the script or the price, don't use it. If you think you can do a better job at building a script knock yourself out. Or go spend fifty or a hundred dollars on some other script or use one of the free ones.

And your statement that they should get less for it because they are in India is just plain ignorant.

For me I'm happy to pay ten dollars a domain for the sites I use this script on, and I don't expect much support at that price. The thing works, and if it doesn't do everything I want it to do, well, I only paid ten bucks for it. If I want different features I use a different script. I don't get what all your hostility is about.
    No mersh your plain ignorant! Your so ignorant that i wont even come back and read your 6 grade level mind thinking and writing....

Why do i do this why do i do that? You are a complete fool that is incapable of absorbing a couple paragraphs .
    You are truly an IGNORANT fool that does nothing at this board, but ask questions.
    You have 0 to give, so, you are rendered a WASTE of bandwidth, and its a shame, that the webmaster has to pay for the wasted bandwidth that you use, while you are browsing around this site acting like a AIR HEAD.
    NOTE: Don't bother to respond to this thread like a stated above, because i'm not going to read it,because i don't wish to waste 1 more second on your ignorant ass.
    REGARD- FROM A GUY THAT GAVE A MILDLY RETARDED IDIOT ON THE INTERNET A REALITY CHECK

Quote Originally Posted by bigoboy View Post
    No mersh your plain ignorant! Your so ignorant that i wont even come back and read your 6 grade level mind thinking and writing....

Why do i do this why do i do that? You are a complete fool that is incapable of absorbing a couple paragraphs .
    You are truly an IGNORANT fool that does nothing at this board, but ask questions.
    You have 0 to give, so, you are rendered a WASTE of bandwidth, and its a shame, that the webmaster has to pay for the wasted bandwidth that you use, while you are browsing around this site acting like a AIR HEAD.
    NOTE: Don't bother to respond to this thread like a stated above, because i'm not going to read it,because i don't wish to waste 1 more second on your ignorant ass.
    REGARD- FROM A GUY THAT GAVE A MILDLY RETARDED IDIOT ON THE INTERNET A REALITY CHECK
    Take a chill pill dude. You'll live longer and happier.
    Last edited by mersh; 06-05-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Wink

My only query was whether he could buy more licenses to install on other domains and thus could give me a discount for purchasing more licenses

Quote Originally Posted by cfranco View Post
    My only query was whether he could buy more licenses to install on other domains and thus could give me a discount for purchasing more licenses
    Personal message the admin. As you can see they dont think they need to ever respond

I strongly disagree with bigoboy.
    If You dont like what You get in return, dont use it.
    All other video scripts on web are far more expensive. Vshare is cool and despite its bugs , it still works great.
    And its not Our business to bitch about how much a coder should charge for a script.
    If You know PHP that much, why dont You write one Your self ?

Get a life !
    Last edited by trunk; 06-03-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast