Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

Then you should have purchased it when I was offering the 67% discount last week.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

You are right bplex but I was on holidays.. :confused:
    Anyway it would be nice to see a working demo of it.. Do you have it?

I see. Check your pm.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Quote Originally Posted by ramius View Post
    I'm interested but the price is really high.. :rolleyes:

I agree, if ppl here have large sites with good income coming from them then you can justify the $150US. But its priced too high.

Make it $49US which is more reasonable and ill buy it now,

Actually, considering the amount of time and effort that I spent in developing this mod (everything from design, to an implementation plan, to building, testing, QA, and release), this mod is practically free (somewhat similar to how vShare is today... $300 net worth script selling for $10). One thing that you have to understand is that I'm not the "run of the mill" coder. I value my coding time at $50 USD per hour of work (which is actually 1/3 of what my average technical consulting costs are). In other words, my time isn't cheap. If you are wanting a "cheaply" made product or a product that is "cheaply" priced, my products are not for you. Rather, my products are for people who want to buy something that the creator values a lot. I put forth a lot of my time and effort, I expect to be compensated for it accordingly.

Further, my products are purposely not priced for everyone. Rather, they are priced for people who are serious about what they do, serious about their sites, serious about their own time, and serious about what they put their name on. On occasion, I cater to the hobbyist, but I primarily deal with the people whom many of you do not see on this forum. I'm not here for the money. If money was what I was after, my products would be dirt cheap. Rather, I'm here to provide you with a quality service. I offer the service, but it's up to you to take me up on it. If no one purchases my products, then no one purchases them. If people do, then people do.

Lastly, the price of my mod is $149. I offered it a few days ago for a one time $49 (approximately). If you did not take me up on that offer then, you'll have to wait until I'm gracious enough to potentially offer it at that price again (if ever). Depending on the circumstance, I may cut you a break. But, that's at my discretion. No guarantees.
    vShare Solutions

Im in Australia's so $149US is about $280 AU - aka too expensive.

Im building an app right now that turbo charges a browser/website so a user can surf a site as fast a turning pages in a book, if i sold it i would make it affordable to everyone - Hail capitalism!

Anyways send me a pm when your feeling gracious....

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2
    Im in Australia's so $149US is about $280 AU - aka too expensive.
    I'm sorry that the conversion is that way for you. Unfortunately, I do not live in Australia (it really is unfortunate because I do like Australia) so my prices are based on my location, which is in the US.

Im building an app right now that turbo charges a browser/website so a user can surf a site as fast a turning pages in a book, if i sold it i would make it affordable to everyone - Hail capitalism!
    That's your right to do. It's your mod so if you sell it, you can sell it for whatever you want. I reserve the same right.

Anyways send me a pm when your feeling gracious....
    Sorry, but that's not how it works. Rather, you send me a PM when you are truly serious about purchasing. You can ask for me to be gracious and, depending on my mood, how well I like you, your story, etc, I will consider it.
    vShare Solutions

I figured i would chime in real fast. First off i would like to congratulate everyone that decided to help destroy this thread. When you came to this thread and seen that this plugin was $150 and decided that was to much you should have just left without posting. but it looks like this was undecided resulting in a bunch of junk posts including this one.
    Now if you needed to complain about this products price you should have tossed a pm or created a new thread.
    This thread was created to sale a plugin and not to slam the price.
    you guys say "THIS IS TO MUCH"

How do you re4ally know this? Do you know what went into bringing this plugin to life?
    If you guys wish to get this plugin cheaper go do it yourself or pay some one else to do it.
    Thats what he wants for it and thats what he will get for it. Take it or leave it.
    Not every one decreases the prices of software to make fast bank..

PS
    Cosider all the FREE support Blpex has gave multiple users at this board and then tell me the pugin cost to much
    have you guys ever considered that?
    NO I DOUBT YOU HAVE

Quote Originally Posted by bigoboy View Post
    I figured i would chime in real fast. First off i would like to congratulate everyone that decided to help destroy this thread. When you came to this thread and seen that this plugin was $150 and decided that was to much you should have just left without posting. but it looks like this was undecided resulting in a bunch of junk posts including this one.
    Now if you needed to complain about this products price you should have tossed a pm or created a new thread.
    You are simply ridicolous! We can write whatever concern this argument including the price...
    YOUR POST is completely OT not ours.
    I remind you that this is a forum, a free forum, so everybody can write what he thinks about discussed topic. STOP!

Actually, I'm going to chime in here.

The fact of the matter is that regardless of how bigoboy stated it, he is actually right. It's my product; I can charge whatever I want for it based upon what I feel the product is valued at. Now, if you do not like that, so be it. But, going on about this in my thread is completely disrespectful to me or my services. If you do not like my pricing, you can take it up with me in private (pm or email me) if you truly want my product. Otherwise, I started this thread to offer a service to you (you being the community). If you do not want the service, keep moving along. Find someone else who will build what you want at the price you want to pay. My services are not a democracy. They are a dictatorship and I am the dictator. You can ask me for something, but if I say no, that's the end of it.

Quite honestly, it's stuff like this that makes me NOT want to offer my services. I spend a lot of my hard earned time and money offering both free and paid services with much of it being free support to people who use this forum. Yet, some of you guys act like I owe you something. Yes, this is a free forum, but have some respect for people who are trying to offer you a value-add to better enhance your own ventures. After all, I do not have to build mods or offer my services.
    vShare Solutions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast