Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

This time you are wrong Bplex,
    what I meant is that everyone can state here his opinion... In this particoular case, I wrote my personal opinion on the price and after that, you can also confirm it, I decided to buy it anyway considering all the work stuff etc etc... At the end I didn't buy it not for the price but for other reasons I already explained you.. So, here, you are using this forum to advertise for free your products but we are also FREE to state our true opinions.

Sorry, but you are wrong ramius.

Everyone can state their opinion. Nothing is wrong with that. Your opinion is that the product is too expensive. But, guess what, bigoboy's opinion is that you should keep it to yourself. Based on your logic, isn't he not entitled to say that just as much as you are entitled to say that you think the product is too expensive? He is. Now, I'm not defending what he stated. What I am stating is that if you have a problem with my price, talk to me about it. Stop cluttering up my thread with all of this useless garbage. The thread is intended to offer a product. It's an annoucement. Take everything else to a new thread or take it up with me. This back and forth stuff isn't going to change the fact that the price is what I have set it to. Plain and simple.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Have admin make this post an announcement so ppl cant reply.

I lov ya bplex, you helped me out when i first got vshare , but whos got integrity online, ppl are gonna say their opinions even if it offends - look at youtube comments.

I have seen this mod online and this mod price is ok but i have an adult site and i will not buy it because there are not good sponsor (or i am not good with advertising ). If i had a tube site it will be my pleasure to buy it because google adsens have good profit conversion this way.

If someone is a pro do not ever say the price is to high (i want it free). If you want it, buy it otherwise do not say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucella View Post
    I connected it with my computer but Itunes 8 does not recognize it.
    I feel the software installed is duplicate.How can I get the original and how do I install it?
    What are you talking about? My mod doesn't install on your computer or connect to iTunes in any way.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Default Mobile Page

Hi bplex,
    look nice. when we upload video it show up vshare page and mobile page or only mobile page? and vshare convert video to mobile format?

Quote Originally Posted by amar View Post
    Hi bplex,
    look nice. when we upload video it show up vshare page and mobile page or only mobile page? and vshare convert video to mobile format?
    Uploaded videos would show up on both pages. All videos are converted into both formats.
    vShare Solutions

Default mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bplex View Post
    Uploaded videos would show up on both pages. All videos are converted into both formats.
    you mean mobile video also show up vshare page?

No, when I video is uploaded to vShare, it is converted into both formats and shows up on both the mobile site and the regular site.
    vShare Solutions

the price is really high think about the price for vshare

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast