Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

I don't care about the price of vShare. My mod's price is my mod's price. If you want one that is cheaper, you could always develop it yourself or hire a cheaper developer to do it.
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

And that's what I'm going to do! :rolleyes:

Default iPhone mod error

Hi,
    iPhone mod give a error message. all the time iphone mod connect with your server I'm right?
    now your services provider suspended your service. now my I iPhone mod also stop working and displaying your service providers suspended message.
    This is not in our agrement. iPhone mod should work with our domain name any time. give me a quick answer or refund my all money back.

The error has been resolved by my host. Not sure what happened, but they fixed it.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Thank you Bplex for your support.
    To solve this kind of issues it would be nice to have a sort of license not linked to external sites. What you think about it?

This is actually something that is planned for my next release of the mod (in which I will be using a different licensing system). Essentially, with the next release of the code, the system will be dual-homed in which you are provided a license file as a backup. In the event the licensing server has an issue, you can use the local license as a backup. The local license would actually be emailed to you after the installation took place since the license server would generate the key based on the initial installation.
    vShare Solutions

Perfect, that seems a perfect and easy solution!

This mod is now depreciated. Please see http://forums.buyscripts.in/template...od-vshare.html
    vShare Solutions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234