Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

Lightbulb [ADDON] iPhone & iPod Touch Mod

This message is to announce the availability of my new vShare mod, the iPhone & iPod Touch Mod. This module will allow for your vShare site to be used by iPhone & iPod Touch users (OS 2.0 and higher). Particularily, the module includes the following:

* Specially formatted site designed for iPhone and iPod Touch Users
    * Auto Detection of iPhone and iPod Touch devices (used to auto redirect them to the mobile version)
    * Available in 13 different colors

I am currently working on my shopping cart system now (should have it ready in a few hours). However, you can purchase this item now by contacting me (PM or via my site). PM or contact me via the site if you wish to see a demo.

This Mod is now depreciated. See http://forums.buyscripts.in/template...od-vshare.html

Fine Print:

Price includes mandatory installation. Requires vShare 2.7 and ffmpeg w/ H.264 support. Ioncube and/or SourceGuardian required for module (provided as standalone runtime dll. Usually does not require installation on the host). vShare 2.6 version available. Cost extra. Installation requires modification to several vShare files. Price does not include converting existing videos to H.264. If you choose to not convert existing videos, mobile support will begin with conversion of new videos after installation.

iPhone & iPod Touch Mod is a licensed product from vShare Solutions. Purchase entitles one installation on one site. Additional sites require multiple licenses. Multiple site discounts are available. iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Copyright 2008-2009 vShare Solutions. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by bplex; 04-21-2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Depreciated Mod
    vShare Solutions
    Custom vShare Modules and Services

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

This is a good mod for all sites expert adult sites there are no mobile sponsors. :(

Sponsors do not have to be specific to mobile platforms. The most typical thing that I have done in the past is taken advertisers videos (with watermarks) and have played them. Sponsors tend to like that approach.
    vShare Solutions

Now, your visitors can watch videos on your site using their mobile or tablet device with the Mobility Mod for vShare 2.8!

Shopping Cart is now online. You can now purchase directly from the site.
    Last edited by bplex; 06-13-2009 at 05:51 AM.
    vShare Solutions

can you post some screenshots?

I will be posting screenshots on my site later today. I'll PM you the link to view once they are online.
    vShare Solutions

I have sent you the pm
    vShare Solutions

hi, is the same mod that was at your adult site?

It's very similar (updated a few things to it). Are you interested in purchasing this mod?
    vShare Solutions

I'm interested but the price is really high.. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast