Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vshare v2.7 Embed problem

Default How can I get mine fix

Im exhausted and nothing is working?

It will not work with the default player no matter what steps you take, (Unless you know how to do some serious code modifying). You're far better off just simply installing the JW player. Works just as well and is slightly better quality anyway.

--
    Good luck,

Default thank you for your reply

I appreciate it... I tried to upload jw nothing is still working in my favor. I just dont understand why ths company is selling this script if its not working by the default feature. Just seems as if its a way to sell it low then catch u with a bait of "we'll install it for you" to get more money. Sorry Im just a customer who sees it this way.

Why not just correct the script and raise the price. No need to complicate things because they have aggressive competititors. The script appears nice anyway. I've bascially waisted an entire day on ths script for nothing and cant get people to join the site. Im embarrased behind the aggressive marketing effort I put in thinking the script worked fine. Not only that the person who sold me the script did a horrible transaction on delieving it to me on time. Does it get any worse than this?

I hope this company will step it up. Reputation on selling a product is everything for I myself am learning how to correct how I market myself. A demo script that looks pretty on the outside is not 'ENOUGH' to win customers over its the actual successful use of the product that will prove its quality. I understand about stategic ways in selling a product against competition but if you are still hurting customers by not being clear, honest or at upgrading installation manuals, tech issues to avoid wasting "valued time" then the company will auto loose people to competitors reguardless.

Competitors watch and wait for any signs of weakness to gain competitive advantage over issues like this. Once again I enjoy the script so far, easy navigation, simple bla bla but after looking at the "dates of issues starting way back on this forum, it pretty much raises an eyebrow as to challenging this company with some question marks. I hope much success to this company

Relax, bro - Let us not debate the overwhelming value you get for a mere $10 through purchasing this script. The possibilities available are absolutely incredible and although there are still major flaws that need correcting, you get your moneys worth and then some.

*I would like to agree, however, that until the default player is compatible with the embed feature, this option should be clearly stated and/or removed entirely until fixed.

--
    In the meantime anyway, there is a really great company that is very active on these forums. Simply create a test user with access to your public_html files or change your admin password for a moment, send HostonNet your details and they will Upgrade your player for you free. Once finished, you can set your details back or erase the test account and the JW player will work perfectly with your embeds.

[email protected]
    --
    They have provided 2 installs for my site at Celebrity Skin Adult Video Hosting - Upload & Share Your Videos Online! and I am currently about to send my details out for another free JW player install on a separate site .

--
    Best of luck,

Default thank you for your reply

For one Im a female not a male. "princesspw" (not being sarcastic)

A mere $10 cost me "valuable time" wasted. Each customer purchasing the script has different needs and different values therefore I'm just a different type of customer who cannot or will not relax on a product that dosent clearly support the facts. And that is: why isnt the default player upgraded in the script if people before had these issues dated way back before I came on the boards during and I believe they will after (hopefully not). I wish I had the mindset like you sir but once again Im a diffrent customer. This company cant expect me to fit one category of one way of thinking to make them feel comfortable. I am not trying to be some a$$hole trouble maker on these boards but I am concerned since I invested "my" precious time into a outdated script I beileved fully worked.

Dont wish to dwell with a bunch of bla bla bla, all Im saying is that from this day on, the company should be "right now" updating their script. It simply does not make sence for more people to come into these boards and complain about similar issues if a "reply" is "Oh that, you need to download jw because our default player wont work"

One reconfiguration, upgrading, backwards-intergration, frontward-intergration, manual simplicity, "something" "whatever" makes all the world of diffrence. Even if my measly 10bucks were refunded it still dosnt make up for lost time. I love the script, I like to see success. Perhaps I need to work for the company *giggle*

Anyways thank you so much sir for your constructive input and resources greatly appreciated!

Default Issued solved

Company solved the issue Thank you so much! just wanted to post it and now i am a happy customer....

Default JW viewer

More likely that the real issue is legality. JWPlayer is no longer freeware. It seemed to be way back in the version 3 era. But at present the legal wording of JWPlayer is that the version is distributed by JW for your trial use and after that you pay for it. It is not to be distributed by other entities or in packages such as vshare.

I'm not at all trying to start a legal discussion or saying that I am a police. I am not, and I eat the same grass on the same side of the fence as many others - if you catch my drift!

It is just easier for vshare to put in an actual free player and tell you where to get a better one. Many other software companies do the same thing. That's the way it should be.
    CasselmanCanada.com (free access)

Default jw player watermark

I downloaded de JWplayer but now it doesn't show the watermark wich is a serious issue.

The point of having the embeded videos of your site is to be able to redirect viewers of these videos to your site wich doesn't work now.

how can I solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by artur82 View Post
    I downloaded de JWplayer but now it doesn't show the watermark wich is a serious issue.

The point of having the embeded videos of your site is to be able to redirect viewers of these videos to your site wich doesn't work now.

how can I solve this?

Send a mailto:[email protected] with FTP and admin login details.

We will check and let you know shortly.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

I've installed the player successfully and the embed code finally works but my watermark is also missing.

Any way to get the watermark back?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast