Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vshare v2.7 Embed problem

Exclamation Vshare v2.7 Embed problem

Hello,
    I have Vshare v2.7 but when i tried to embed a video in an html file the thumb appears and everything looks to be fine but when i try to play the video i get "video not found" i guess there's an error en the embed code in the file view_video.tpl and here's the code i have :

Code:
    <input name="video_play" value='{if $embed_type eq "0"}<iframe vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="border:0px;" width="435" height="470" SRC="{$base_url}/show.php?id={$view.video_info.video_id}"></iframe>{else}<object width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$base_url}/player/player.swf"><param name="movie" value="{$base_url}/player/player.swf"><param name="flashvars" value="&file={$base_url}/xml_playlist.php?id={$view.video_info.video_id}&height=350&image={$view.video_info.video_thumb_url}/thumb/{$view.video_info.video_folder}{$view.video_info.video_id}.jpg&width=425&location={$base_url}/player/player.swf&logo={$img_css_url}/images/watermark.gif&link={$watermark_url}&linktarget=_blank"/></object>{/if}' size="60" onclick="javascript:document.linkForm.video_play.focus();document.linkForm.video_play.select();" readonly="readonly" />
    i guess the code is missing something about the location of the FLV file.
    I hape someone can help.
    Thank you

Yeah I have the same problem. I want to be able to put the videos onto Wordpress, Livejournal, and Invisionfree forums. Is there away we can do that?

I have the same problem.... please help

anyone@@!!!

Default same here

^^^

The embed code generated on the upload confirmation page is correct. The embed code generated on the page with the video generates a php and xml playlist sql connection that the player does not load.

This feature is very important and we would love to see it working.

Are you using vShare default player?

Try jw player and check the embeded code.

http://forums.buyscripts.in/frequent...er-vshare.html

Default we like the vshare player

we want to use the included player any ideas?

Default player have problem with embeding. Replace it with JW player, it will work. If you want it replaced, mail me at [email protected] we can do it for free.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

So basically what your saying here is that the Embed feature using Vshare's default player, simply does not work at all? I am currently also experiencing a "Video Not Found" when placing the embed of the default player into another website. This should be fixed shortly with the next release I'm hoping.

HostonNet - Are you still proving the free JW Player Installs?

--
    Cheers,

Yes, we provide free jwplayer installation.

send a mail to [email protected] with FTP and vShare admin login details.
    vShare Hosting, vShare Installation, Server Setup, Lighttpd streaming, vShare Templates
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast